New England and Make A Wish / Exotic Car Show 2004

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife used to be a stripper!!!It won't offend her!! lol!!If she has a few drinks she might offend some of you. LOL!!! She like's women also! :shocked: :shocked: :cool: :cool: :headbang: :2tu: <font color="orange"> </font>

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife used to be a stripper!!!It won't offend her!! lol!!If she has a few drinks she might offend some of you. LOL!!! She like's women also! :shocked: :shocked: :cool: :cool: :headbang: :2tu: <font color="orange"> </font>

My oh my, you had me on the floor laughing. That was funny!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the INDY 500 3 years ago with Barb. We went to ******* for wings and Barb saw one of the waitress's ******* Shirts she liked. She asked me to buy her one. I was told they didn't sell that shirt it was for the ******* waitresse's only. Well I offered our waitress $25 for hers, she declined! So I offered her $50. She went in her locker and gave Barb a new one she had! I was standing in front of the 500 Museum inside the track on the front lawn with Barb and her (******'s shirt) the next day. A guy came up and asked for a pic of her and him as a souvenir. She said fine. Before you knew it 100 or so guys were standing around getting the pic's taken with Barb. Next thing I knew she pulled up her top and it really got crowded! After about 10 minutes of this a Cop came up and said she had to stop she was creating a disturbance. Ok not a problem! Later that day we got pulled over by another cop on a motorcycle. I thought what did I do? He gets off the bike and say his cop friend said he should get a Pic with Barb!LOL. She went behind a trailer and he got his picture. That night we are partying along Georgetown rd and there is a big tent set-up with about 60 guys partying! They are having a Wet tee shirt contest without the shirts.They say there is a prize.$$$$$$$$Barb gets in and to make a long story shorter she wins!!$300!! Not bad for 20 minutes! We leave and are walking towards the track and about 5 cop cars and 3 vans pull up and everyone there got arrested! Just one of many stories. Oh a few weeks later she gets a letter in the mail from a guy about 65. He tells her how he always wanted to go to the Indy 500. He heard all the stories about how wild it gets the nights before the race etc. He thanked her because he showed all the pic's to his friends back home in Iowa and it was one of the most memorable days of his life!( I know he's from Iowa)!!!LOL I have the 2002 Daytona 500 story but its very long and complicated!!LOL :shocked: :D :headbang:

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT I was at the 2002 Daytona 500. My long story was the ride home from hell in a blizzard. But a guy could get used to partying and living out of a Minivan.

:p

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff---I remember the blizzard. I spent the extra day at Disney world until the NY airports opened!! Andrew---They don't allow cameras in strip joints. For many reasons.LOL!!!We'll get you some pic's!!! :D :2tu: :D :shocked: <font color="blue"> </font>

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that!, but also knowing the expertise that Dimitrios has with cameras, I just don't want him to get any ideas and before you know it there are pics online that monday.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew? Is your wife or girlfriend staying home :D I'm sure we can get a group picture with our Vipers and the ******* girls in their parking lot! Look forward to meeting you guys in person. I was at Chucks BBQ, it was my first Viperclub event. I remember seeing Dimitrios Car with the camera's but actually only talked to a few doz people.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys- I talked to Fyin Phil today. He has connections at ******* in Manchester. He can set up reserved parking and seating if that suits you all.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry was away to Vegas and L.A for a few days. Andrew..No cameras in the Strip Joint. Wouldnt wanna "BLOW UP" your spot...See you guys soon.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY/NJ/CT Vipers....Jeff just made reservations for us at a Japanese restaurant for 8pm Friday 6/18. Those guys are great!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: RE: ******* From Mrs. CTViper

That picture won't offend anyone! Prowlers have Wheel center caps that break easily. Someone had a post "Best uses for Broken Center Caps!" There was a prize involved. I made barb a Center Cap Bikini, took a photo and it got booted off!!lol. Thats what she is talking about!!At Indy she started with the shirt on and after i took that picture is when everyone started asking for one with her. In about 10 minutes the shirt was around her neck!! She's my new wife of 18 months!! :cool: :D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: RE: ******* From Mrs. CTViper

That picture won't offend anyone! Prowlers have Wheel center caps that break easily. Someone had a post "Best uses for Broken Center Caps!" There was a prize involved. I made barb a Center Cap Bikini, took a photo and it got booted off!!lol. Thats what she is talking about!!At Indy she started with the shirt on and after i took that picture is when everyone started asking for one with her. In about 10 minutes the shirt was around her neck!!

UR a NUT! cant wait to meet ya... :2tu:

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There sounds like a few guys are going solo. It seems possible. If not bring a sleeping bag. I'm sure there will be room on a floor somewhere. :headbang: I'm in Newtown, not that far from you. Traffic on FRI afternoons from brewster to hartford is really bad.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY/CT/NJ Guys- Dave (our club president) has informed me that the New England VCA will be picking up the tab for dinner friday night. :D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys if my doctor allows me to drive would anyone be willing to share a room? Don't want to book a room then have to cancel. My doctor appointment is Thursday the 17th. http://www.dodgeforum.com/thumb.aspx?size=150&amp;imgpath=upfiles/1276/Pm349490338.jpg

is that your clutch leg or gas/brake leg? im sure you can book a room and cancel it if you like. when I RSVP'd my room they didnt take money from my CC and told me that i can cancel if needed. Try givin em a call. I would give u space but bringin someone already

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is that your clutch leg or gas/brake leg? im sure you can book a room and cancel it if you like. when I RSVP'd my room they didnt take money from my CC and told me that i can cancel if needed. Try givin em a call. I would give u space but bringin someone already

I thought you told me you were going solo? Who are you bringing? Girlfriend?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Yeah, I have a 13 year old daughter to worry about in the next few years &amp; I'm learning a lot about "friends" . That word is used now as a convenient way to nail whomever you want with no commitment. Better off saying "a friend of mine" ....means what it is supposed to mean.

AC

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, 13 years old, gotta watch out now. 13 year olds are so much different that when I went to school it is scary. Good luck with your "mission." :2tu:

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope all you party animals can have dinner at 8:00 Then hit a strip bar! :shocked: :shocked: :D Get wild, drink heavily and still be up early for the car show??? I've been drinking since 14. (NY state)(18 back then) I've had plenty of practice!! I'll be there! :cool: :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang