New England and Make A Wish / Exotic Car Show 2004

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've made the reservations for 8pm. What's the caravan's ETA? Is that late enough? I think it's early enough in the week to tweak them, if necessary.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updates:

Trophies are in, they looks great.

The Local Newspaper- Manchester Union Leader will be covering the event with photos, etc.

Ten calls on my cell phone today with questions.
8 E-mail info requests.

Weather is going to be perfect.

See you all saturday in the am, unless I see you on friday for dinner.

-Jeff

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to be an awesome show. I will be covering the event and hopefully taking a few hundred pictures. I am looking forward to meeting everybody friday night at dinner and seeing all the cars at the show on Saturday. Let's hope for good weather!

-nick-

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather Saturday will be excellent! Any chance of rain is limited to today. So far today, we have gone from clear blue sunny sky (6 AM) to completely cloudy overcast (7AM) to clear blue sky again (8AM). Looks as though tomorrow should have absolutely no precipitation :2tu: , partly sunny in the AM :D , then bright sun all afternoon. :cool:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, DK - Been back for a while.....where are those pics ??

Had a great time. Thanks for dinner, New England Club. As usual, the drive up and down was the best. Rain, no rain, no problem, except for those who were looking at us instead of driving....what a shame.

AC

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did I. We need to do another overnight trip sometime soon!! By the way it was nice meeting all you new people, at least to me. I hope to see you all sometime soon!

Oh yeah, and read my Disturbing woman post!!! Entertaining!

mb346

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys this is Mike with the Supra . I just wanted to thank you all for letting myself and my toyota be involved with all the fun . i had a great time and can't wait to do it again . Mabe next time i can take quicker showers and not hold everyone up ;) .

- mike

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Thanks for making our first-ever Exotic Car Show an incredible success. We had 41 Vipers (thanks to Chuck for keeping track), 140 exotics from all makes, models and countries, and over $10,000 donated to the Make-a-Wish Foundation!

I'm sure everyone but me has already found this link, but our Ace Photographer has posted a subset of his 400+ photos here:

Northeast exotic car show a SUCCESS!!!!! (pics)

Thanks again from the entire New England Region!!!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sooooo tiger...did you get some?? i cant beleive i got turned down by 4 differnt strippers....unbelievable. that totally killed my ego. ya was great time anyways. sweeeeeeeeet

mb346

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Andrew , we all know when the offer is on the tabe you have to take it . by the way the first part of the ride home riding along with you and greg was GREAT !!!! your lucky if you break 40 by me with out hitting traffic or get a ticket .

- mike

mb346

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd have to agree . i know i used alot more gas on the way home then i did on the way up

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and we can't let Greg off the hook with all his complaining, especially since he woke my up at 5 am because he was hot and didn't know where the thermostat was, which was next to me. So on goes the AC, blowing on my head for 3 hours, and now I have a cold. And yeah, your car does vibrate from 30 mph to 100 mph. Get new wheels and tires.

AC

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I enjoyed meeting you and Keith. You guys should cruise with us again. As you know I have no problem with "rice" mobiles or "kids". LOL. I did like the blasts down 84. Must admit though, I was not willing to go nearly as fast as Grandpa, I mean Andrew. I guess I'm getting old too.

Andrew, think of me everytime you cough and blow your nose during the next week or so of sickess! Screw you!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know Andrew, you car looks so perfect in that photo: The OLD country setting and the OLD style viper. Perfect. HEEHEHEEHEEE