OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those NE VCA guys don't know to drive anyway. B.I.N.G.O. :bonker:

Me, I got bumped in the last race.

I did make a note that there were only 2 NE VCA guys in the final 12.

So you won the Lawn Mower Race... BIG Deal. :rolleyes:

That Chuck Tator can drive too...

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie I let you get in front this time! :buttkick:

[/QUOTE]

For all 4 races?
Stop talkin trash now. Remember, we discussed the factors that limited your competitive edge yesterday. Take time and listen to the Spirit! Dimitrios is going to make you a Hollywood star after watching that video, he's got connections. :2tu: I'm bringing a can of Aqua Net next time to solidify that hair style after the next race!

Jeff thanks again, had a blast to say the least. F1 Facility was top notch. Mike Figlozzi and I stayed for dinner and all of you guys missed out. All I can say is that the food at F1 was really exceptional.

I did not win any of these races on my own ability but have to give full credit to the Spirit of Les and to ACR steve for lending me his magic driving gloves.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know the more I go over the day in my mind, I think you guys rigged the whole event.

You get there 2 hours before start time. You get friendly with the guys working the track, slip him $50 bucks and he gives all the fast Karts to the NYers.

I smell a rat !

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck may be able to drive but he sucksssssssssss at being a co-pilot.I think it took us 12 hours to get home and it all his fault :bonker:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Chuck Tator can drive too...
Amen to that. He had a great line thru' the turns and gave me a hard time. I got by 2 times but had to eat his fumes the other 2 times. So that makes it even. :2tu:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck may be able to drive but he sucksssssssssss at being a co-pilot.I think it took us 12 hours to get home and it all his fault :bonker:
It took me only 3 hours with the adrenaline still there. Steve, did you get the penalty? What happened?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know the more I go over the day in my mind, I think you guys rigged the whole event.

You get there 2 hours before start time. You get friendly with the guys working the track, slip him $50 bucks and he gives all the fast Karts to the NYers.

I smell a rat !

Jeff don't even run it. I have the F1 performance sheets to prove it. I was the fastest driver on only one of the four races with 20.67. The other three were Rogers 20.14, Trevor 20.40, Oullete 21.75.

I was also in four different carts for four races, here's the deal:

First race I was in (3 of 13) Kart #31
Starting Position 11th(Last), Finished Position 2nd, Fastest Lap 22.09

Second Race (5 of 13) Kart #35
Starting Position 6th, Finished Position 1st, Fastest Lap 20.67

Third Race (7 of 13) Kart #34
Starting Position 2nd, Finished Position 1st, Fastest Lap 20.73

Fourth Race (13 of 13) Kart #48
Starting Position 1st, Finished Position 1st, Fastest Lap 20.67

There you go no Bullsht.
Why are you still thinking about a lawnmower race anyway?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I smell a rat !

theres a reason we call city ....`El Presidente

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look like you guys had a great time and I am sure that Chuck let Charlie win the race. Hope to see you guys next time Jeff...Adrian