New England VCA Kart Racing Event February 26th- F1 Boston

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff our list as of 2:00 - Me, Wizard, Kieth(pack leader), Viper Mike, Noble Ken+6 guests, Avi(big tools) + Steffan, Pedro,

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve- So that puts you right at 15. I have 9 confirmed, waiting to here from 6 others. I will call F1 Boston to talk about extending our track time (tomorrow).

Also- F1 Boston wants the names of all drivers. You can send me a private message of e-mail it to me [email protected]

Thanks

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Tiger look up you are on my list (Kieth-Leader of the pack)........... Jeff great we are all looking forward to this:) there may be 2-3 stragglers if we have room fine if not they have been warned

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F 1 Boston called today for the list of drivers. I have the members names for New England, and a couple from NYCT. If someone could please pass the names on to me off list I can move forward. I think F1 Boston wants the nams to group people and get things set up for race day.

If you could get back to me for Monday AM I would appreciate it.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got someone to cover my job. I'm back in for sure. Now I can think about how I'm going to execute my "Tator T-Bone Parmesian Sandwich" on the course.

Definitely in, I'll be heading up with Mike F.
Charlie Tedesco

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR Steve- F1 Boston wants the names of all the drivers ahead of time.

I think I have all the names of the NYCT Guys/7. But there is Nobel Ken with his 7 people. If you could please help to get these names for me ASAP, or tell me how to contact him direct. You left your phone # on my cell phone but the message was garbled due to a poor cell connection.

It is very important that I can confirm these guests. That number of 8 people will put us over and I will need to add track time. If I can not get this info I will not be able to add time (it cost the club another $850). Everyone will get limited race time and the event will ****.

Avinash Phillips
Chuck Tator
Charlie Tedesco
Steve Katz
Keith Jean-Pierre
Frank Pedro
Dimitrios Kambouris
Carlos Batista
Paul Elliot
Christine Elliot
Jeff Torrey
Jerry Colpitts
Frank Augello
Steve Johnson
Jason Johnson
Glen Cote
Greg Oullette
David Coutu
Joe Mori
Nick Craig

-Jeff

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobel Ken with his 7 people. The cutoff is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6AM. If I don't have the names of these people they are out and I am closing the sign-up.

Thanks,-Jeff

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone needs to be at F1 Boston before 1pm on Sunday. The orientation and safety class starts promptly at 1pm. You can not race if you miss the meeting.

D- I added Dave Anzelone to the list.

-Jeff

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please add my friend Steffan Kuttikadu to the list. He was on the original list but is missing on the list with proper names.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff the final names are: Les Kafka, Ken Stadt,Mike Trevor, Joe Desalvo,Junior Parmanan, Arvin Pamanan, Nelson Body, Takuya Arai, Angila Arai, Kim Basley ..............Thanks they all know the are responsible even if they don't show.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steffan Kuttikadu
Les Kafka
Ken Stadt
Mike Trevor
Joe Desalvo
Junior Parmanan
Arvin Pamanan
Nelson Body
Takuya Arai
Angila Arai
Kim Basley
david anzalone
Rino Benenati
mike figlozzi
Mark Aldridge
Avinash Phillips
Chuck Tator
Charlie Tedesco
Steve Katz
Keith Jean-Pierre
Frank Pedro
Dimitrios Kambouris
Carlos Batista
Paul Elliot
Christine Elliot
Jeff Torrey
Jerry Colpitts
Frank Augello
Steve Johnson
Jason Johnson
Glen Cote
Greg Oullette
David Coutu
Joe Mori
Nick Craig

That's the final list! Ok... see you all on Sunday. Steve-Thanks for your help!

-Jeff

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your going to killllll me 1 more Sara Edmounds one of the guys left his girl friend out lol hes a dead man.......if possible

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: I need everyones attention please :eek: :eek: . The list of attendees has grown to 39 people. What this means is that we will not be able to do the Kart Event (successfully) in 1 hour. For many people it is a 3-4 hour drive each way to F1 Boston.

To make a long story short I have added another full hour to our time on the track. What this means is we are obligated to pay them $3400. What that breaks down to is for a head count of 40 people if each person pays $85. The New England Viper club breaks even.

Because of time constraints and because I am organizing the event I had to make the decision right away.

Participants will be asked to pay $85 at the door. You can pay me in cash or with a check made out to the New England Viper Club.

We will meet in the lobby at F1 Boston @ 12:45. This is sure to be a great event (a freakin' blast).

Thanks very much, see you all on Sunday- Jeff Torrey

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would not budge on the price (I tried). Once you see the facility you may understand their overhead... State of the Art / best in the world.

I am sorry to have to ask for more money.

The flip side is that the available track time per person just went up. Everything was based on 22 people per hour of track time. So there is a return for your extra $10

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think an extra $10 is going to hurt anybody for the additional track time needed for us all to be together. Its going to be a blast. Till then I'm getting ready preparing my "Tator T-Bone Steak" "Well Done" and brushing up on some skills. I'll be the one driving with the pirate flag.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456