NEW GEN 5 PICS!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question about the LEDs soon, I asked Ralph myself!

'@RalphGilles: “@BstInTheWorld19: Hey Ralph alot of viper owners want to know if the LEDs can be disabled.” I will ask my engineering friends!'

--RS

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I dont give a fk about the DRLs, whether they are LEDs, or otherwise. I'm not asking for their removal, either.

Everyone is putting in their $.02, so there's mine.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont give a fk about the DRLs, whether they are LEDs, or otherwise. I'm not asking for their removal, either.

Everyone is putting in their $.02, so there's mine.

With all the blind drivers around me, I'd be fine if they put a strobe light on the roof ;)

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supposedly the ONE thing they made changes to after the show was that the rear spoiler or "duck tail" would be more pronounced and larger on the production model.

Confirm.

Ralph was giving a walk around and said the rear "duck bill" spoiler would be slightly taller on the production car. Has to do with proper aero balance between the front and rear of the car. Appears that SRT thinks some of the Viper owners are going to try and see if it really will do 205 mph and he wants a stable car at that speed. I suppect that means that the track pac tires are speed rated for that also. That's a form matches function thing.:2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming this.
Confirm. Ralph was giving a walk around and said the rear "duck bill" spoiler would be slightly taller on the production car. Has to do with proper aero balance between the front and rear of the car. Appears that SRT thinks some of the Viper owners are going to try and see if it really will do 205 mph and he wants a stable car at that speed. I suppect that means that the track pac tires are speed rated for that also. That's a form matches function thing.:2tu:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also Ralph has confirmed. Led can be turned off!

Yeah I saw that but he didn't specifically say it can be turned off while driving :smirk: I heard there is a button, that when pressed, the Viper will bat its eyelash leds at Corvettes....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187