NEW GEN 5 PICS!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few photos you may not have seen. These are courtesy of Sir Ralph of SRT!

Look how great the plant looks! Thank you Chrysler for staying at CAAP and giving it a new outlook on life! For a while there I did not think these pics would ever see reality!

You must be registered for see images attach

Track Pak

Look deep into the mirror.....

The hood is growing on me. I think the stripes have me hooked! :yay:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting! Looks good----still teasing with no shot of the stripes from the rear and no shots of the SRT stripes at all.

Bill

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B/W looks good, but that red with the black track wheels looks f*cking hot!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course the yellow was behind since everyone knows how SLOOOOOOOOOOOW yellow Vipers are :rolaugh:.

So when do these hit the streets? Seems like more than just testing the line out?

Har har har! :rolaugh:

These are now the media units coming off. So get ready to start buying a lot of magazines! :yay:

Production 4th quarter for public.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look close, the red one says SRT and something else on the side of it instead of GTS. So thats a base car. Nice. Wish theyd show the base SRT hood.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the production car still going to have the new, more pronounced ducktail that Ralph talked about or did they decide to keep it the same?

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! The blue and white stripes with the track wheels is going to look amazing. They all look great. Can't wait to see the SRT hood.

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look close, the red one says SRT and something else on the side of it instead of GTS. So thats a base car. Nice. Wish theyd show the base SRT hood.

Austin,

Does the red one look like the two vent GTS hood to you? Not the six vent SRT hood? The draft listing by SRT showed the six vent hood as the only one for the SRT Viper and an option for the GTS. :dunno:

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome pictures! I sure hope there is a way to disable the LED running lamps, they look ********. Other than that I like it.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a regular GTS hood to me which is disappointing.
Austin,Does the red one look like the two vent GTS hood to you? Not the six vent SRT hood? The draft listing by SRT showed the six vent hood as the only one for the SRT Viper and an option for the GTS. :dunno:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supposedly the ONE thing they made changes to after the show was that the rear spoiler or "duck tail" would be more pronounced and larger on the production model.
What is this duck tail you speak of? :lmao: You want the yellow one dont you!!! :D

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the red with the dark wheels. The blue and white is very nice too. I'm glad SRT decided to keep the stripes the same width from front to back.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the third from the front on that first photo have a Dolphin painted on the roof? That is not a part of Ralph's Factory Customization Corner is it? :)