new wing install

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unfortunatley that look is going to get you flamed here. I say to each his own, but .......Good luck

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That should keep the rear planted!! Matches the other go fast goodies you installed. Where are the type R stickers?

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aftermarket bolt on Wing $99.95 (est.)
Factory Mopar deck lid $1800.00 (est.)
De-value a True American icon Priceless! :nono:

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10178viperstudio5.jpg

=

You must be registered for see images

Next Christmas do yourself and your Viper a favor and buy a windbreaker instead.

OP
OP
V

VIPERSTUDIO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm with this guy... :bonker:
:eek: LOL I would have suggested you go with the new carbon fiber mopar decklid spoiler from Parts Rack but if thats what you like then good on ya.
Hey its your car so whatever makes you happy.

James....I look at that carbon fiber mopar at Parts Rack and usually that's where i bought all my goddies specially the rims, but I dont like it, I try several wing from different company but this is the one I like, I guess we have different taste and different things we want to do on our car. Yeah my partner disagree with me also. But thank you for the comments even for the bad comments especially from Richard I do not apprecaite it posting the picture on the site without my permission (that is why the link was there), do not worry Richard when I pass by your place we can maybe get together and have a lunch or something. I wonder what you got?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats' the dfference .... link to pics or post on site?

But....you drilled that into your trunk !! Even with the Autoform I went into the sides so I can remove and never have any holes in my trunk.

I'm curious. Week link being the trunk. If this was really functional, could the trunk hold up to the downforce?

AC

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well... fiberglass IS repairable right???

I think that type of wing has an age connotation in addition to taste. Thankfully I don't fall into either catagory.