Newbie- First Viper-Photos

OP
OP
R

rogerdarabbit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a hell of an addiction! Cars, bikes, boats and anything else that burns fuel and hauls, I mean. I'm not looking for the cure either.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tinted windows look great. I wish they were legal in NJ.

They are to a point here in NY...I had my old daily driver tinted, looked awesome...I also have a medical condition that I COULD have a doctor's note and have them tinted to the illegal limit, but I won't do that...harder to see at night, but yes, agreed, love the look of the tinted windows myself too! Mike does not...ehhh...to each their own!~! :2tu: ~juli

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,

Not to dig into your personal situation, but I assume your condition was visually related. With the tinting, does it need to show on your license or registration or what?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
Not to dig into your personal situation, but I assume your condition was visually related. With the tinting, does it need to show on your license or registration or what?

That's fine, I'm the one who brought it up after all!!! :) I suffer daily migraines, and yes, that's a visual impairment...glare/sunlight/lights excaberates the condition, makes it worse. I'm not sure, as I never went ahead with it, what it all entails, I'm presuming a doctors' note...and don't know if that goes on your license/registration, or whether you just carry the doctor's note with you in the glove compartment? Maybe someone who HAS a medical condition AND the tint can chime in on what needs to be done? Sorry I'm not helping...just noting that it IS possible to GET the illegal tint if you have a medical reason for it here in NY anyway....juli
**If I could have PM'd you, I'd have responded that way, but seems we still can't pm each other!**

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank's Juli. I found NJ's parameters and they sound identical to NYs. I would love to get the car tinted, legally. You never know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte