nitrous express kit

Doug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have chance to pick up a nx kit from a mustang friend. will it work on my 95 rt/10. i know i will have to purchase an extra spray nozzle and lines. or should i not bother with it. any input

thanks

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know for sure, but I have a NOS kit for the viper I will be selling soon. If the mustage kit does not work, PM me. This kit sells for $1K,

Reaction score
If you try to piece together a kit from a single fogger nitrous kit you would need a nozzle, new jet patterns, **** and 3 an lines for the fuel and nitrous, also the 2 Y fittings. You are looking at several hundred dollars in those parts. Also I don't suggest using used solenoids, could cause major problems if they were not maintained.

OP
OP
D

Doug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the kit was used one time, then he had to sell his car.he wants 350.00 for it,complete kit,bottle warmer, gauge,purge kit.(he paid 1200.00) thought i would buy it then turn it. thank for the input.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"They sell rebuild kits for the nitrous and fuel selenoids, very easy to install."

Is the purpose of these kits to repair old solenoids or to maintain new ones?
I have not seen any comments so far that these would have to be maintained on yearly basis or rebuilt as preventative maintenance?
Does anyone have a link to this info?

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"They sell rebuild kits for the nitrous and fuel selenoids, very easy to install."

Is the purpose of these kits to repair old solenoids or to maintain new ones?
I have not seen any comments so far that these would have to be maintained on yearly basis or rebuilt as preventative maintenance?
Does anyone have a link to this info?

It's a three piece rebuild kit, 1 gasket, 1 plunger, 1 spring. to be on the safe side, rebuild every two seasons.