When: Saturday May 30th, 2009

Time: 10:00am to Whenever

Meeting Place:
Jannetty Racing Enterprises
2984 East Main Street
Waterbury CT 06705
Phone: 203-753-RACE (7223)​
JRE Contact: Ted Jannetty
Performance Shop CT - Dyno Tuning, Alignment, Parts, Largest Speed Shop in Connecticut - Jannetty Racing Enterprises

How much power is your snake making? Need a baseline dyno run before you start your modifications journey? Is your AFR ratio in check? Want to see what your SCT, PCM flash or Vec tune is doing? Want to shoot the breeze and have some fun (as well as deviled eggs) with the best bunch of Viper owners on the planet? Then come join us for a dyno day at Janetty Racing.

Janetty has the only Superflow Chasis Dyno in CT. Superflow is a leading manufacturer of Flow benches, Engine Dynamometers, two wheel drive and all wheel drive chassis dyno's. Janetty's particular dyno is a two wheel drive in ground chassis dyno. It features a dual eddy current brake system which allows for readings of up to 1000 HP and a 200 mph top speed on the dyno! It can measure just about any data you can imagine with the Superflow system. The Dyno has a feature that you won't see at most other shops: a functional wind tunnel that blows 60 mph head winds at vehicles on the dyno. This paticular chassis dyno is used by many OEM and Aftermarket Parts companies because of it's real world accuracy.

More info can be found here: Dyno Tuning in CT - Full Service Chassis Dyno CT Best Service in CT

You don't need to dyno your car to participate, however, we do need a minimum of 10 Vipers on the dyno. Lunch, snacks and deviled eggs will be served!

Directions To Jannetty Racing, Inc.
From I-84 West
I-84 West to exit 25, At the light at the end of the ramp take a right, Next light take quick right onto East Main Street. We are located about 1 mile on the right.

From I-84 East
I-84 East to exit 25, At the light at the end of the ramp take a left, At your next light take a right onto East Main Street. We are located about 1 mile on the right.

Cost: $100 per Viper and includes 3 dyno pulls with air/fuel monitoring (tailpipe) and print outs.

Please RSVP here:
Confirmed:
(1.) ViperTony

(2.) 00VPRGTS
(3.) GregA
(4.) Jimmy?
(5.)
(6.)
(7.)
(8.)
(9.)
(10.)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to take the drive up to hang with you guys BUT if you need one more to do the dyno then count me in....Adrian

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed (for dyno):
(1.) ViperTony

(2.) 00VPRGTS
(3.) GregA
(4.) Jimmy?
(5.) MKTAXMAN
(6.) SnakeBite52
(7.) Mark G.
(8.)
(9.)
(10.)
(11.)
(12.)

No Dyno:
XXXBlk

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tony, im looking pretty good for going. might be running late but i think i'll be there as of now.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Phil and Nader. Phil, no problem if you're late, keep us posted. The guys at Jannetty would LOVE to see your beast. :)

Confirmed (for dyno):
(1.) 00VPRGTS
(2.) GregA
(3.) Jimmy?
(4.) MKTAXMAN
(5.) SnakeBite52
(6.) Mark G.
(7.) Nader
(8.) Plumcrazy
(9.)
(10.)
ViperTony.
(11.)
(12.)

No Dyno:
XXXBlk

[/quote]

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lunch and snacks are included in the cost of the dyno. Eggs are free. Actually, I was going to invite everyone over to my house afterwards for some BBQ...i'm only like 5 minutes from the place and I'm itching to fire up the grill. I may do a BBQ later in the summer.

GTSLou

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please put me down as a tentative.
I should be able to make it, but will know definitely the week before.
Sending my viper to Tator's on the 18th for an exhaust.

Lou

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed (for dyno):
(1.) 00VPRGTS
(2.) GregA
(3.) MKTAXMAN
(4.) SnakeBite52
(5.) Mark G.
(6.) Nader
(7.) Plumcrazy
(8.) Ccofan
(9.)
ViperTony
(10.)
(11.)
(12.)

No Dyno:
XXXBlk

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep and Jannetty Racing should be posting here soon as well to answer any questions about the dyno.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am out.

tony, if me not showing up screws your deal up there, let me know and i'll send the cash i promised. its MY fault.

LMK

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather is looking perfect for this Saturday's dyno event. For those of you that have signed up, I need a firm commitment for the dyno. If you cannot make it PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. Thanks - Tony

Confirmed (for dyno):
(1.) 00VPRGTS
(2.) GregA
(3.) MKTAXMAN
(4.) SnakeBite52
(5.) Mark G.
(6.) Nader
(7.) Agent99 (Mercedes AMG)
(8.) Ccofan
(9.)
ViperTony
(10.)

No Dyno:
XXXBlk

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys i wish i could come but the car is in the shop getting all kinds of body work done. Getting HRE rims put on, 08 hood, valve covers and calipiers are getting painted as well. If the car is done by then i will come.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys i wish i could come but the car is in the shop getting all kinds of body work done. Getting HRE rims put on, 08 hood, valve covers and calipiers are getting painted as well. If the car is done by then i will come.

No problem Mamba. There's been a lot of interested in this dyno day and some folks can't make it so we may schedule another one later in the season for those folks that can't make it on Saturday. Stay tuned.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're adding a meeting spot in CT at the Starbucks in Southbury, CT at 9am and then heading down to Jannetty for the dyno. If you don't want to meet up in Southbury then head straight to Jannetty and we'll see you there are 10am.

Confirmed (for dyno):

(1.) 00VPRGTS
(2.) GregA
(3.) MKTAXMAN
(4.) SnakeBite52
(5.) Mark G.
(6.) Nader
(7.) Agent99 (Mercedes AMG)
(8.) Ccofan
(9.)
ViperTony
(10.)

Attending/No Dyno:
- XXXBlk
- Emile
- lbstone
- Quick Silver

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still in Tony, will probably be at Starbucks as well since I live even closer to Waterbury than you do.

Mike:drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala