7. Nader
  8. Eric Buchalter
  9. Andrew2K
  10. Guy Preziosi
  11. Rolstar

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***This event is filling up fast .I must have had 6 or 7 additional people tell me they were sending in there registration yesterday at the OCC event. Please Please send it in ,we have very limited room left for the event and I do not want anyone to be left out or have there space filled by our partners in the event the Aston Martin Club***

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lightning_course.jpg

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed RSVP List:
  1. Cooperhead 245
  2. Dave Moore
  3. Dimitrios
  4. ACR Steve
  5. *** Black
  6. El Pres.
  7. Nader
  8. Eric Buchalter
  9. Andrew2K
  10. Guy Preziosi
  11. Rolstar
  12. 08 Rich
  13. the Spirit :famous:
  14. John Y

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys..remember..We got the Spirit on the field..Make sure all your air bags are on....

Thank You

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tony if you have nothing positive to say please dont say it at all. the spirit is actually a very safe, excellent driver.. plus if anyone lost it no one would crash into each other because youre only allowed to pass on the straights.

someone PLEASE kick this guy off the board....send him over to the alley...oops i forgot ..even those hard azzes couldnt cope with him and his annoyingness...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tony if you have nothing positive to say please dont say it at all. the spirit is actually a very safe, excellent driver.. plus if anyone lost it no one would crash into each other because youre only allowed to pass on the straights.

someone PLEASE kick this guy off the board....send him over to the alley...oops i forgot ..even those hard azzes couldnt cope with him and his annoyingness...

Please pimple ass... I know you just wanna make out with the Spirit..The Spirit of my ARHITHYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posted on behalf of Steve, our Competition and Event Chair:

Hello Everyone!

I am looking forward to this Thursday’s event. The weather (Millville Weather Forecast and Conditions New Jersey) forecast looks great, partly sunny with high of 65. Go to NJMP Directions for your directions.

We will be on Lightning track so follow the signs once at the park. Remember to bring your helmet (driving gloves are recommended); you will not be allowed on the track with out it. Remember to fuel up before coming to the park, gas may or may not be available. Long pants and long sleeve shirts will be mandatory.

Providing all goes well the days schedule (plus or minus a few minutes) will go as follows:

8:00am – Track walk (or drive around if anybody has a truck or van). This is very informative to study the tracks nuances. See map attached. A much better one will be provided on the day. You may want to view the following links to some recent track video of Lightning. They will give you a pretty good view of what you will be experiencing! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6T7CzShJw[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3c1psWrC3s[/media] This is recommended.

8:30am – Tech. inspections of the vehicles (a general safety inspection) Mandatory.

9:00am – Flag and Track regulation review. Leading into Chalk Talk. Mandatory.

9:15 / 9:30am – Advanced group will begin to go out

10.00am – intermediate goes out

10:30am – novice goes out (lead follow and/or instructors will be available)

11am – repeat rotation

12:00 – those who wish (maybe advanced) can start lunch at 12:00, it will be ready

12:30 - 1:00 official lunch

1:00 – repeat

NOTES:

• Cars will be grouped into 3 categories; novice, intermediate and advanced. Determinations will be made with safety as the primary factor. Those who are new to the track will run novice. Those who have track time and whose car moves a little quicker will go intermediate and those who have great amounts of seat time and track / race experience, who move quickly, will go advanced. Please be honest and forthcoming with your experience. Occasionally, a slower car with an inexperienced driver improperly placed may cause more of a hazard than a faster one. Sessions will run approximately 20 minutes
  • Listen for your group to be called, get geared up and be prepared to move your self into the pit / staging area. This will keep the day moving and get us all some quality track time. You will be sent out onto the track as individuals in timed intervals.
** We will have between the 2 clubs aprox. 25-35 cars so you will have all the track time you can handle. I am also trying to work out during lunch to have the track open for you to have family and friends as passengers for a slow speed laps around the track.**

I am looking forward to a great day! See you Thursday morning.
My cell is 914 447 0423 in case you have additional questions I will be up there Wed. night.