NY/NJ/CT Viper Cruise March 14 - Photos

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NY/NJ/CT Viper Cluise March 14 - Photos

this one is kewl and made it my screen saver.

432screensavervipersmall.jpg
:headbang: :usa:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glen Cove Member

That is a nice picture. I love it. Almost forgot to mention the guy I met from Glen Cove with the red ACR. I gave you my info so shoot over an e mail sometime and we can get together and do something or we will just see eachother at Tators although that is a while away. LOL!

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Glen Cove Member

can anyone see WHATS WRONG with this PIC? look closely...pretty weird..didnt see it till now...let me know of you see it? wondering if thats Ben.

432bluevipergts.jpg

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HEY guys still in the city how do i get to the thurway/ steve

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JUST kidding. great time my son & i had a blast. got home about 3.30.
i did get lose tim but got to the tunnel before you did? thanks tim for helping me to get there. holding s cam. out the side of the car taking shots was kool. my son wants to ride with you next time to hold the wheel. thanks guy. good time . good people. good food. good *******. thanks steve& nick

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HEY guys still in the city how do i get to the thurway/ steve

Hahaa...I was scared something like that would happen!! LOL J/K

Glad you came out Steve - nice meeting you!

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey guys,
Cooper and I had a great time hanging out with you all. He really got a kick out of seeing all the Vipers on the road at the same time. Sorry if I kicked up pebbles on some of you (I heard my sticky tires were spitting rocks at some of the cars) Lets keep in touch and do it again when it isn't below zero outside.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

Hey Guys,

ALso just a word of thanks again to Dimitrious for Keeping this together. I used to run many years ago with Westchester Corvette Club (bad attitudes) and you folks are all special. Thanks for being nice to the little guys (Ryan, Cooper & others), as a Dad it is special to have them share in these things. Example: it was cool to meet Tim from Conn considering I have been talking to his dad and had no clue who he was. Each car is as special as the owner.

PS Cooper where ever you are Ryan says hello !!

D. Thaks again for the pics... you make me nervous with some of those moving shots but you are very good at what you do.

JW

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i had a great time and see guys white vipers are the fastest you yellow guys do put up a good fight. i am down to run any time just let me know. it was great really the best viper cruise to date. and those ****** girls mmmmm i am in love hehheehh i can be shallow heheh well cant wait to next time jon

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Dimitrios, Jon, Keith - thanks for being patient while I missed that exit! - LOL - that cruise at the end was great

Keith - i'll definitely call ya next time i'm in the EB area

Did you guys know that blk/slvr 96 RT that came out of nowhere!?!

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i did not see a black silver but if its plate was 96viper its my friend from white plains

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Dimitrios, Jon, Keith - thanks for being patient while I missed that exit! - LOL - that cruise at the end was great

Keith - i'll definitely call ya next time i'm in the EB area

Did you guys know that blk/slvr 96 RT that came out of nowhere!?!

its was some guy from bayshore LI and was just cruisin. i told him to look at the boards nect time for get togethers..

Vanquish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man, I wish I was able to go like I originally wanted to but have been looking at halls for the wedding and got pulled into it at the last minute on Sunday. Was there allot of cars at Crabtree this Sunday befor you guys headed to *******? Dimitrios let me know when the next one is and I'll make sure I'm there.

By the way that wasn't me on the opposite side of the express way.

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dimitrios,

Sorry I missed you guys. I had been out the night before for my brother and sister's B-day and I was fast asleep Sunday morning when you called!

Count me in next time.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dimitrios,

Sorry I missed you guys. I had been out the night before for my brother and sister's B-day and I was fast asleep Sunday morning when you called!

Count me in next time.

dude, dont worry bout it...catch you at the next one. im not sure if im in for this weekend even though again they say its gonna be in the 50's. my ears were ringing all day yesterday from the exaust racing you guys. i think im done this weekend unless someone motivats me.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

Chirs we missed you see you next time. D. I have family stuff the next 2wks so Ill give you bzzz after that. Maybe we hit the Br Mt thing.

jw

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

who is that sitting in that black/silver GTS, got an aftermarket front bumper on or just botton lip, and says "viper" on the front windsheild....i would really like to know who makes that front bumper piece, thanks

S

Stang7900

Venomblue,

It is an autoform piece, I asked him on Sunday. I think his name is Jeff, said the shop had to modify it a bit to fit. Looks great on a GTS not so sure on an RT.

Hey Dimitrios cool pics, my shot looked good.

Steve

S

Stang7900

Wallmart trucks and Vipers don't mix.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

who is that sitting in that black/silver GTS, got an aftermarket front bumper on or just botton lip, and says "viper" on the front windsheild....i would really like to know who makes that front bumper piece, thanks

autoform..JonB sells em at parts rack for $1200.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score

cant believe just 2 days ago we were cruizin & now we got 6 inches of snow! - UNREAL!

this winter thing ***** - now as a viper owner, more than ever!

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

cant believe just 2 days ago we were cruizin & now we got 6 inches of snow! - UNREAL!

this winter thing ***** - now as a viper owner, more than ever!

totally ***** tim...but whatever..it will nice again soon. next time we get togther i want the roofs off....

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

worst part I went out yesterday for 1 hour cruise with temps around 58, ran into a guy with a cobra and we had some fun, look at us now :( :( :( :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine