OBD port location? I tried the search, really.

gtex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where do I a plug in my new code reader bluetooth widget? I looked in the fuse panel on the drivers side, but did not see what I was after.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most cars is 18 inches somewhere from the steering wheel

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure if year matters on the Gen IIs, but mine (1996) is located at about the 10:00 position underneath the dash as you're sitting in the driver's seat. It's near and behind the spot where most cars have the hood release lever. I actually had to loosen the bracket holding my connector in place because it was so flush against the wall.

OP
OP
G

gtex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. that was what I needed...

Not sure if year matters on the Gen IIs, but mine (1996) is located at about the 10:00 position underneath the dash as you're sitting in the driver's seat. It's near and behind the spot where most cars have the hood release lever. I actually had to loosen the bracket holding my connector in place because it was so flush against the wall.

OP
OP
G

gtex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here it is for any future searchers. that is the bluetooth OBD II reader up to the left, obviously the port is right behind it.

attachment.php

OP
OP
G

gtex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yessir. playing with the android Torque Pro app ($5). also , it talks via bluetooth to my garage computer and the adapter came with some software to play with there. so far, I think it's worth the $40.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude