oil pump

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new OEM oil pump 03-04. if someone as one. Maybe you order one and never used it. Please let me know. PM or posted it here. There seem to be a nationwide back order on them. Thanks. :crazy2:

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"If It Fits On Or In a VIPER" ..... We love back-ordered parts solutions:

More than likley you'll need a timing-cover too. Can do a good used cover AND pump........the pump looks NEW. The timing covers have nicks...... Under $400!

We have NEW in stock, the back-orded cover-pump [and include the $120 prssure valve] for $825

[email protected]

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John thanks for the reply, Nice hearing from you. Are you going to make it back up here anytime soon (Road America)? The cover and pump I have are in good shape, well in spec per the shop manual. I'm putting a motor together and was just going to replace the pump with a new one due to the cost of the stock pump from Dodge and to give me some peace of mind, as far as run time. I was hoping someone had one lying around and did not need it.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Almost ALL of the parts we have 'laying around' we don't NEED! . . . . . . .If u just want the used oil pump-impeller we can do that too. . . . .They look new. 360-837-3937.

No near-term plans for R.A.....but we LOVE that facility, and like George there too. I grew up 2 hrs away, and almost went a funeral in New Lisbon last week, but for YOUR weather. Waay worse than Alaska.