OMG! Kandy Apple Red Street Serpent #3 After Final Buff In The Sun

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Pictures are worth a thousand words. House of Kolors Dark Kandy Apple Red on Jeff Lemke's Street Serpent Body Kit. 98% completed.

Serpent_1.JPG

Serpent_7.JPG

Serpent_3.JPG

Serpent_6.JPG

Serpent_5.JPG

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. It has really come out looking great!
It looks like an '08 model...but even better. :D

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one FINE looking rear end. :omg:

If all Verts had that rear end, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bet the color really pops in person. I love kandy Kolors. Im sure those pics still dont do it justice. Beautiful car!!!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is just amazing. Great job. I hope to see it in person someday. By the way, I like the rear end too... The CARS! Am I gonna have to watch you next time we cruise BIG-N-ITALIAN? :omg:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking. Some questions.

1. Have you weighed the car now that it is done? If so, does it weigh more? If so, how much more?

2. Have you driven it at speed? If so, how does it handle above 100 MPH? It looks like you might generate more downforce than a stock gen III or '08 convertible. Do you have any idea how much?

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE!!

Great job. It looks like the quality of paint and fit of panels was done very well. It must feel great to finally walk out to your garage and admire it.

Can't wait to see it in person.

Jeff

VIPER08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice rear end for sure. i like that look with the vert. good stuff ... but yes, what is the weight, and how is it at high speeds?

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Having it aligned today - so I hope to some some high speed testing (on a closed private track of course :D) very soon. I also am interested in the weight and plan to have it weighed soon. According to Jeff, it should weigh less than stock, as his panels weigh less than the stock panels. Hood should also take off some weight.

nice rear end for sure. i like that look with the vert. good stuff ... but yes, what is the weight, and how is it at high speeds?

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks amazing! i saw a yellow vert with that rear end last week coming down 95 in RI. anyone know who that might be? there cant be more than a handful that have done that.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks amazing! i saw a yellow vert with that rear end last week coming down 95 in RI. anyone know who that might be? there cant be more than a handful that have done that.

It might have been "Yelloh" he has Street Serpent #5 and lives in your neck of the woods.

The Street Serpent #3 looks incredible, great job putting it together and the color selection. Enjoy!

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm quite sure that was Street Serpent #5. He lives out your way.

Jeff

Rick000101.jpg

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad to say I live in the same state as that thing! If we have an Iowa Viper get together this summer don't park too close to my '04-that thing is so beautiful it'll make me wanna throw rocks at mine!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the color is shown the best on your center console, when you took a photo of the passenger mirror. NICE!

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Amazing car. I love that coupe rear on the vert. I just bought an 08 coupe venum red, so looks very sim in color. If that rear was an option on the vert I would have a different car. But Love what you did. Would like to see more pics of inside with the red, just the glimpse looked cool.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you want arrest me red ... you have very well made the case that venom red aka candy apple red aka cranberry red is the best color every produced ... looks breathtaking from 1 foot or 20 feet to 200 feet. congrats... pure beauty!