One year of fun!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today marks a milestone in my life. One year ago today I picked up my 04 Mamba from BJ Motors (thanks again Bernie!)!!! Many of you know the story behind me getting my first Viper, so this past year has meant so much to me.

I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting some of the nicest people and have made friends that I hold very dear. I have also had the time of my life driving one of the finest vehicles ever produced (and all the attention you get in these things is fun too). :drive:

So here's to the past year and for all the fun yet to come!

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today marks a milestone in my life. One year ago today I picked up my 04 Mamba from BJ Motors (thanks again Bernie!)!!! Many of you know the story behind me getting my first Viper, so this past year has meant so much to me.

I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting some of the nicest people and have made friends that I hold very dear. I have also had the time of my life driving one of the finest vehicles ever produced (and all the attention you get in these things is fun too). :drive:

So here's to the past year and for all the fun yet to come!

Amen brother!!:2tu::2tu::drive:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to be clear about how much you have enjoyed it, how many miles have you put on the car?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool reminds me of the fun I have had with my Viper. Not a day goes by that I dont think in amazement of how much fun a car can be. Here is to many many more years to come with the viper. :beer:

V

Venomiss

Since I can't drive it to work, only about 5,500. However, I don't plan on slowing down...I bought this car to use it, not brag about the low mileage! :drive: :headbang:

Well said and congratulations on your one year.:drive:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I can't drive it to work, only about 5,500. However, I don't plan on slowing down...I bought this car to use it, not brag about the low mileage! :drive: :headbang:
I'm pretty sure you CAN drive it to work, just that you are too scared to do so :nono: