Orange/Black ACR (PIC)

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally saw my first ACR at the this past weekends CO VCA outing. What a cool color combination. The owner had just gotten it 2 days earlier. That's me in the pic, forgive the grin.

p_031.jpg

p_032.jpg

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the picture , as I was chastised by others for not getting photos before we shipped it out. We were in such a hurry to get it to him so he could make the outing that I didn't get the shots taken. Your pictures will help all those out there that ordered this fantastic color combo!!!:2tu:

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. The grin is excusable. In one pic it looks like it has the 'stripe' in the steering wheel. I took a closer look and saw it was just the fender in the background...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sorry, but orange does NOT photograpgh well. In almost every pic I've seen of the new orange it looks red.

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good to finally see other colors. I was getting sick of seeing black ACR's. :D

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the orange ACR! Did they make the ACRin any color? I would hve bought a SSG ACR since that is what I am doing buying all the extras for anyway! DAMN!!! :omg::omg::(:(:omg::omg:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I bought that car, I would have to repaint it ASAP. That putrid orange color has to go, in any form whether it be ACR or coupe.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sorry, but orange does NOT photograpgh well. In almost every pic I've seen of the new orange it looks red.

Very well stated. I finally saw orange in person and it looks NOTHING like the pictures I have seen so far. The only pictures that come close are the gentlemen on here that got the first orange coupe on the site and took pictures in the bright sun.

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I bought that car, I would have to repaint it ASAP. That putrid orange color has to go, in any form whether it be ACR or coupe.

Yea, and you have a limited color

Last edited:
Reaction score
Orange is definitely a personal taste color that I personally LOVE. Plus the color is very deep in person and in the sun looks nothing like a pumpkin. Very flashy and unique, I'd hit it!:kiss:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a wedding for a friend this past weekend so i missed the Estes Park ride. Looks like I missed a great time. I look forward to seeing the Orange ACR in real life. Jury's out on the color part, but the ACR looks hot.

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the orange ACR does anyone have another orange ACR or SSG ACR still on the lot. I would think, no dealer would take a chance on that color ACR without a standing order for it. Anyone back out on a orange or SSG ACR that the dealer is still looking for a buyer. LEt me know I could be your buyer!

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the orange ACR does anyone have another orange ACR or SSG ACR still on the lot. I would think, no dealer would take a chance on that color ACR without a standing order for it. Anyone back out on a orange or SSG ACR that the dealer is still looking for a buyer. LEt me know I could be your buyer!
SSG is not a color option for the ACR....

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After I saw the Orange ACR I thought maybe all colors were available. Just add the ACR pkg to any order.
Maybe not!

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks B767! I will just have to paint my SSG to get the color combo I want. Blacked out center with SSG drivers stripe and clear CF wing with SSG stripe of course!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave