Ouch! Another one bites the dust.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It scares me that somebody that isn't a police officer would follow me and videotape it...

...I firmly believe that enforcement of traffic laws should be left up to the police.

I'm sorry, but what qualifications does the average traffic cop have to be a professional videographer while operating a 5000 pound squad car at speed?

And what does enforcement of traffic laws have to do with the wreck and the video thereof?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but what qualifications does the average traffic cop have to be a professional videographer while operating a 5000 pound squad car at speed?

And what does enforcement of traffic laws have to do with the wreck and the video thereof?

I think Venomaholic was referring to cop cars having dashcams as opposed to this guy holding his video phone while driving.

OP
OP
L

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad for the repost guys, I don't browse on here all that often. I actually found this on some site that's not even RELATED to cars, and it was a new post there. I know that people usually make posts here when they know about a Viper that has wrecked, so I posted it here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala