Out of a Viper for a little while

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the best wishes...not sure what the future holds, but as long as its with a Viper, I'll be just fine!

fuel_junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, you don't know who I am, but I am a true enthusiast finally on the brink of becoming an owner. Only recently have a got the urge to finally come from the shadows,from being a very long time lurker. I first saw your car when you first posted it on corvette forums (I have not owned a vette in about 4 years I still find myself in the off topic area's for some good laughs from time to time) but anyhow I send my condolences and hope you find your self another car that can inspire someone like me to fully pursue their dreams, once again.

Good luck!

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently there's an '08 SSG car up at a place called ASAP in Conshohocken. http://www.audioasap.com/ (I know nothing of the place or the guy other than having met him this past Saturday) The guy came to our local C&C This past Saturday AM. He's ready to sell, and the car has 16k on it.

Local and worth a call, but all I have is the shop info and the guys name, Sebastian.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hang in there , as you are okay and being with all your friends at VOI will definitely help some of the pain. There are quite a few of us going without our cars, and you will have just as good a time as you had at past VOIs.

See you in Charlotte.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Apparently there's an '08 SSG car up at a place called ASAP in Conshohocken. http://www.audioasap.com/ (I know nothing of the place or the guy other than having met him this past Saturday) The guy came to our local C&C This past Saturday AM. He's ready to sell, and the car has 16k on it.

Local and worth a call, but all I have is the shop info and the guys name, Sebastian.

Carlo, now I'm really sorry I missed C&C on Saturday.

Ryan, if you need me to check out the car, I'm not too far form Conshohocken (I work not too far away). I can check out the car for you if you wish.

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carlo, now I'm really sorry I missed C&C on Saturday.

Ryan, if you need me to check out the car, I'm not too far form Conshohocken (I work not too far away). I can check out the car for you if you wish.

He was there in a Murcielago, not his Viper. See you this Saturday?

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Carlo...I actually just called and spoke to him, but it's a Vert. I definitely want another coupe...thanks for the heads up though!

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, one Good thing about it though, you've got PLENTY of Pictures of it! It was Definitely the Most Photograped Viper on here! Are you leaning towards any certain color yet, I was gonna say it would probably be hard to wait until Jan. or Feb. to get in another one but living in Maryland did you usually put it up for the winter months. Ryan, I forgot to tell you I showed it to Shane (my son) & he was Heartbroken, he Really Loved that Car! It was pretty much the look & color I am going for if I ever do add another Viper to the Stable!

Last edited: