Parts Rack Would Not Sell To Me!!!

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again I need to by something for my car and where do I go first? Jon B. I email him about getting the BFGs and SSRs. He has the nerve to email me back in 10 mintues saying to call him before he would proceed.
So I call, and then he tells me "I dont want to sell these to you". Um ok? Is all I can say.
Jon then tells me that he has a great customer that has exactly what I want, brad new never installed, and that he would send him my number so we could make a deal. But Jon still dose not stop there, he wants nothing in return, no kick back, no finders fee, nothing for his time, AND offers to do the transaction so everyone is safe with the transfer. And still no $ for himself!

But thats not all. I get home to find that the tires are already mounted, balanced, and aired up!

Alls I can say is "WOW" Jon B thanks alot. You saved me $, and made 2 customers very happy. I will always call you first, hoping that you are able to tell me "NO" again.
Always call Jon B at PartsRack first.:2tu:

P.S. I went to the track last night and these tires really do hook, and I am not even getting them to there full use. My best time on non-runflats was 11.78 and last night with the BFGs...............11.48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drive:

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it fits on my Viper
I get it from Partsrack.

Jon has helped me many times, too many to count, or possible to repay.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope you enjoy the tires, I should have at least tried them out on my car before I sold them..........

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, another NOT-SURPRISING incident with JonB!! So heartening to read these people's experiences with Jon. He is a rare gem indeed. ~mike & juli~