Parts Rack

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't please everyone 100% of the time, but you can do your best. JonB has done that. You can tell by all the posts praising him. Jon has hooked my buddy MikeR up with some pretty sweet deals recently and made spending big money easy.

I've said some negative things about Jon in the past and I would like to appologize to Jon for grief I have caused him.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While each situation is of course different, I will say that Jon B. has done an excellent job getting me great gear at a great price and with great service. So far this includes exhaust, 6-points, brake lines, shifter, carbon fiber dash and other assorted stuff. Even when complications arose, he got things handled. :scool:

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JonB has ALWAYS saved me money, and when I needed some valve cover overlays (for my 94), I called JonB and he just sent them in the mail that day. He said send me the money.........I sent the check 3 days later. Now who would do that as a vendor? That was about 5 years ago, and since then the 94 is gone and the 05 Comm. Edition has been "sculptured" with many parts that I have bought from JonB. Thanks Jon..........

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had nothing but first rate service from Jon B.

I just mentioned to him that I was having a problem with one of the hood grills sagging on my 08' hood I bought from him. He had the supplier of the grills send me out a metal bar fix, free of charge. I didn't even have to ask him.

I WILL buy all my parts from Jon, as long as I own a Viper.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon B is a good guy. Has helped me out alot. But like everyone, Im sure he has his bad days and sometimes he might not have time to spend 30 minutes on phone with you. Like all business's there are good and bad transactions and sometimes **** happens.

With that said Kurtis is a great guy, helps me out alot, but is a real ***** sometimes too. lol
One thing about the Viper club is I think EVERY one of us would all have a good time together at track ,a bar or a BBQ. But on the internet sometimes attitude show more then in person.

Ive realized two things. No matter what, at some point you will always need Parts Rack. He has the connections and has been around since the dinosaur age. And I will always need ILLSMOQ, cause sooner or later im gonna break something and my car will be towed to his house and left in his driveway while he sleeps. He'll have no choice but to fix it for me.

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B is a good guy. Has helped me out alot. But like everyone, Im sure he has his bad days and sometimes he might not have time to spend 30 minutes on phone with you. Like all business's there are good and bad transactions and sometimes **** happens.

With that said Kurtis is a great guy, helps me out alot, but is a real ***** sometimes too. lol
One thing about the Viper club is I think EVERY one of us would all have a good time together at track ,a bar or a BBQ. But on the internet sometimes attitude show more then in person.

Ive realized two things. No matter what, at some point you will always need Parts Rack. He has the connections and has been around since the dinosaur age. And I will always need ILLSMOQ, cause sooner or later im gonna break something and my car will be towed to his house and left in his driveway while he sleeps. He'll have no choice but to fix it for me.

Where you typed "you" meaning the Viper community, you should correct it to read "I" meaning YOU.

Don't take this appology the wrong way. It has nothing to do with me needing parts and making nice with him so I can get them. I need nothing from Jon and have done just fine buying parts for my car elswhere. It's simply me telling Jon our disagreement is squashed and I think he is actually a decent guy based on your dealings with him.

anyway....What did you type where the asterics are ******** ..!.. ..!..

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
quote "No matter what, at some point you will always need Parts Rack. He has the connections and has been around since the dinosaur age." quote

Not true at all! Please clarify that statement. Lots and lots of other vendors are out there ready to gladly help you out with problems over the phone and to sell you parts. Let's see there is The Wizard, Roe Racing, DC Performance, Snake Oyl Products, Woodhouse, Roanoke, SVS, Alans Performance, etc. etc. The list goes on and on. Some of you think that Partsrack is the only game in town AND the cheapest which just isn't true.
Remember one thing people....competition keeps the prices in check(somewhat with our cars lol) and if you would call around for price quotes you would see what I mean.
I absolutely don't need Partsrack for anything.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB has ALWAYS done right by me. I cant complain and i like to ***** as much as anyone....lol

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
quote "No matter what, at some point you will always need Parts Rack. He has the connections and has been around since the dinosaur age." quote

Not true at all! Please clarify that statement. Lots and lots of other vendors are out there ready to gladly help you out with problems over the phone and to sell you parts. Let's see there is The Wizard, Roe Racing, DC Performance, Snake Oyl Products, Woodhouse, Roanoke, SVS, Alans Performance, etc. etc. The list goes on and on. Some of you think that Partsrack is the only game in town AND the cheapest which just isn't true.
Remember one thing people....competition keeps the prices in check(somewhat with our cars lol) and if you would call around for price quotes you would see what I mean.
I absolutely don't need Partsrack for anything.

You might not need anything from parts rack but whose to say one of the other name's you mentioned might need parts rack because they dont have the part or parts you need. Whose to say you are not infact getting a parts rack part just through your contact. Dealerships do it all the time, Im sure Jon is all Broken up that you dont buy from him

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might not need anything from parts rack but whose to say one of the other name's you mentioned might need parts rack because they dont have the part or parts you need. Whose to say you are not infact getting a parts rack part just through your contact. Dealerships do it all the time, Im sure Jon is all Broken up that you dont buy from him

Yo...

Who's = Who is...

Whose = Is it yours?

:eater:

Dave, Viper parts shopper.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Jon's been good to me and good to our club.

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been helped by Jon in the past in a manner where he did not need to. I think he went above and beyond to help me out of a bind, and I appreciate that.

As MIker said NO ONE is perfect and you can't please everyone all the time, but you can try. I personally think JonB tries.

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya, partsrack has his bad days.. I have my bad days... etc etc. MikeR has gotten a lot of stuff from him and I am thinkin of the 08 hood on my b/w.... and the person i am going to call is Jon at Partsrack!!

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon B has been excellent with me. He is well informed and not all about making the sale. I got great prices and merchandise shipped before payment. Hell, I still owe him some money!!

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got a lot of things from Jon for my Viper-always good prices and quick delivery ,and as mentioned in other posts shipped before payment. I am a very satisfied customer.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: PartsRack

You can't please everyone 100% of the time, but you can do your best. JonB has done that. You can tell by all the posts praising him. Jon has hooked my buddy MikeR up with some pretty sweet deals recently and made spending big money easy.

I've said some negative things about Jon in the past and I would like to appologize to Jon for grief I have caused him.

MikeR just referred me to this thread, not seen til now. I guess this Dinosaur simply outlived 1 old mutual-incident, and I do thank you for the (surprising!) post. Thanks. Fence Mended.

Last edited:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you own a Viper... you're a type A person. Heads WILL butt. It takes an adult to eventually calm down and make nice. Most of us have been called jerks and @$$holes... some of us more often than others. :D

JonB will be the first to tell you he has his moments of grouch. That's more than what I expect from anyone. Whether you like him or not, I think just about all of us will agree he's an honest guy and an asset to the Viper community.

ViperBran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have ordered a few things from Parts-Rack. I ask tons of questions and they are always answered with patience. Also, my parts arrived extremely fast.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960