Photoshop request - black w/ silver striped RT/10?

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when I bought my viper 9 years ago, i had a hard time deciding between a black w/ silver striped GTS and a silver RT/10. Well, the silver was in-stock the day i wanted to buy so I did. I've always wondered what a black w/ silver striped RT/10 would look like, though. has anyone ever seen a pic of one or does anyone have the strength to photoshop one?

thanks in advance!

Joseph

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JD have you ever seen my RT/10? I have a 99 RT/10 Black with Silver stripes. Did you mean a SILVER RT/10 with BLACK STRIPES?

Here are a few pictures, I HIGHLY recommend silver stripes! Mine are vinyle but I like them so much when I need to get them redone, I am going to have them painted on permanently. I've had vinyle stripes for over 1 year now and they still look GREAT! Maybe try Vinyle first and if you don't like them (which I am willing to bet you will) then just peel them off and clean the car and your back to where you used to be! I also suggest the thin 1/8 pin striped on the sides of the stripes, I think my stripes look way better then plain ol normal ones, but thats just my opinion. I always gets tons of compliments! Anywhere here are the pictures.

You must be registered for see images

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you meant a SILVER RT/10 with BLACK STRIPES. I also think that would look good. But like I said maybe try Vinyle first to see if you like it. I highly recommend you use the good stuff which is Avery 3 mil vinyle!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph, i still think you should be trading for a Silver GTS with a DLM paxton it. heck you even know a little about the DLM kit...:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang