[PICS] KW's installed...finally slammed!

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha! I've been in and around cars my whole life...I love how simple these cars are, and the majority of mods can be done by DIYers once you get past the fact you're working on a Viper!

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He thinks he won't be able to get around if he does that :crazy2: Will have to get you up here to get the cars next to each other so he can see the difference!

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good!

I've always been happy how easy the lowered Vipers are to get around....NY streets could be a different story though!

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had to get over scraping my front fascia, I cringed at first but now I don't care, it is driven... that's proof. Now if something totally rips it off, yeah that *****! haha

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you measure the gap between wheel well and tire front and back for me? I have been considering lowering mine but just need a frame of reference as to what you have there.

Thanks
Rick

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Rick. I'll be back in town tomorrow afternoon.

The front tire is slightly tucking as it is, so I'll measure from the level ground to the center of the fender.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick here is a "regular" picture from our first VCA event of the year to give you an idea too!

You must be registered for see images attach

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like it! My 03 is lowered with Aldans, and I bought it with the front fascia scrapes, and do it ocassionally myself (just today, in fact). I try to be careful, but it goes with the territory.

Love that color Hank.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hank;

Oh boy! That does look real, real good!

Thanks
Rick

PS Is that a black and red striped 4X4 beside you? Ha! ha!

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you measure the gap between wheel well and tire front and back for me? I have been considering lowering mine but just need a frame of reference as to what you have there.

Thanks
Rick

Hey Rick...the front is at 25 3/8", and the rear is at 27"...from the ground, up to the center of the fender opening:2tu:

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stance is perfect in person..... Now get some wheels!

Also it was nice meeting you!

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! But as you know it requires constant situational awareness when driving the vehicle that low to the ground around town. Pulling into driveways, parking lots, and driving over older speed bumps can easily bottom out the lower front bumper or bottom side sills. Unfortunately I know this all to well. Be aware!

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! But as you know it requires constant situational awareness when driving the vehicle that low to the ground around town. Pulling into driveways, parking lots, and driving over older speed bumps can easily bottom out the lower front bumper or bottom side sills. Unfortunately I know this all to well. Be aware!

Yup, I'm very aware...I had my old Viper lowered about this low for a year and a half:D

You must be registered for see images attach