Pics of My Viper

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I remember why Derek seems so familiar to me(besides America's Strongest Man)...he was featured in our local newspaper not too long ago. His Wiki entry is a must read. After reading it, it makes realize just how lazy I've become. :)
Derek Poundstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You must be registered for see images
WOW!!!! Thanx Tony for including that! I still find it VERY ironic that Derek's last name is actually what he pursued in life~! Derek: Do you fit in the VIPER comfortably? It's a tight fit as it is, and with your gorgeous bulk (I CAN say that, can't I???? :D)...I imagine it's a 'tighter' fit? JUST curious! ;) ~juli

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
L

lbstone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm bored and cant work out, I just had my wisdom teeth pulled! Soooo, I figured I'd post another pic of my Viper.

Now I remember why Derek seems so familiar to me(besides America's Strongest Man)...he was featured in our local newspaper not too long ago. His Wiki entry is a must read. After reading it, it makes realize just how lazy I've become. :)
Derek Poundstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tony, FOX61 will be airing a 5 minute peice of me at 10PM in the next week or so. Jim Altman interviewed a few guys at the PD,they also rode around and got a few shots while I was on the job. Then we went to the gym and the real fun began. Fox sent antoher cameraman this past weekend to get some more of my training! It should be a great story! I'll let the forum know when its on, its a great inside look into the sport.

Juli, I (regreatably) got around to posting a pic on the "Beefcake" thread. For know I'll blame it on the percocets!!

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great place to spend your time when recovering from things like that!!

I have been doing that for a week and a half while my collar bone is recovering from multiple breaks!;)

Feel free to also check out the VCA chatroom (click on CHAT at the top of the page). Although there is normally no one in there throughout the day, come night, it can get pretty busy in there!

To see if anyone is in chat, go to the main forum page, and look down at the bottom and you will see who is listed under the chat section.:2tu:

Hope you feel better soon!

Robert

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Derek- you gotta post the "at my desk" picture! :)

When I got my wisdom teeth pulled (all 4 at one time), I went home from the surgery with a mouth full of cotton and a pocket full of painkillers; Percocet's, I believe. They didn't do jack!
I had just purchased my first home and it needed the old chain link fence around the back yard removed so the new fence could go in. I got out off the couch, took a couple of Advil, grabbed some gloves, and spent the rest of the day ripping out chain link. Digging out the posts was the most fun (I know that's like pulling a toothpick out of a BLT for you, but....).

The 'workout' helped me and 24 hours later, I was pain free.

OP
OP
L

lbstone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Derek- you gotta post the "at my desk" picture! :)

When I got my wisdom teeth pulled (all 4 at one time), I went home from the surgery with a mouth full of cotton and a pocket full of painkillers; Percocet's, I believe. They didn't do jack!
I had just purchased my first home and it needed the old chain link fence around the back yard removed so the new fence could go in. I got out off the couch, took a couple of Advil, grabbed some gloves, and spent the rest of the day ripping out chain link. Digging out the posts was the most fun (I know that's like pulling a toothpick out of a BLT for you, but....).

The 'workout' helped me and 24 hours later, I was pain free.
I went painkiller free until about 5 hours after the surgery when the novicain and lodocain wore off. Then I too 800mg of advil followed 3 hours by the percocet. But I stayed active today as well. I swept and mopped my entire house, ran errants then finally came back home to watch the new indiana jones i picked up while runningn my errands. I saw it in theaters but wanted to get a copy in blueray!! Plus the extra scene's have bonus footage from the scene filmed in New Haven, CT!! Tomorrow I'm gonna wash the accord, do some cardio and help my carpenter work on one of my apartments (ripping up flooring and subflooring to make way for 513 square feet of tile). When I'm not working and lifting cars or pulling dump trucks, I feel like I have all the time in the world!!

BTW, I've been eating like a horse!! after surgery I ate a quart of icecream, 2 cans of chicken soup, 5 yougurts, 2 boxes of mac and cheese, a protien shake and a huge bowl of icecream/sherbert and I'm still hungry!! That was after breakfast consisting of a chicken cesear wrap (leftovers) and a protien shake.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, I've been eating like a horse!! after surgery I ate a quart of icecream, 2 cans of chicken soup, 5 yougurts, 2 boxes of mac and cheese, a protien shake and a huge bowl of icecream/sherbert and I'm still hungry!! That was after breakfast consisting of a chicken cesear wrap (leftovers) and a protien shake.
You may be able to BS the folks here, but I know that's normally an afternoon snack for you.
:D :D :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be the BEST statement I've ever read:

"When I'm not working and lifting cars or pulling dump trucks, I feel like I have all the time in the world!!"

Not many folks can make that statement. :rolaugh:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, I (regreatably) got around to posting a pic on the "Beefcake" thread. For know I'll blame it on the percocets!![/quote] [lbstone]

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: GO percocet!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUU! :2tu: ~juli

V

Venomiss

Do you think if he takes more Percocet Juli that he'll post more for us?

Maybe we can hypnotize him...you are feeling very sleepy, you need to post on the beeefcaaake threeaadd. :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think if he takes more Percocet Juli that he'll post more for us?
Maybe we can hypnotize him...you are feeling very sleepy, you need to post on the beeefcaaake threeaadd. :eater:

LOL...GO PERCOCET!!!! :eater::eater: (We can ALWAYS use MORE beefcake, ALWAYS! :D) ~juli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc