Plates have been ordered!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't do hockey, quantum physics, basket weaving, biomechanics etc.

I do BBQ, sparkplugs, yardwork, the Sunday paper etc like probably 99% of the rest of the USA. A vanity plate that means something to 0.0000000000001% of the population amazes me that you would take the time to do it.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually pretty cool ( pun intended ), as now you have a plate with duplicate meanings - Once Bitten or Ice Bitten.

Have the same on our ACR.

RACRVPR

Racer Viper or Our ACR Viper.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inside jokes are often the best. The people that "get it" are the ones that you wanted to connect with anyway.

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figured I'd let this one brew for a while and see what happened.
Just about as I expected. :)

"Once Bitten" is correct. (good job, Dolomight!)
- It relates to the snake, of course, with being bitten and how addictive these damn things are.
- "Once Bitten" is the name of a hit song by Ian Hunter. He's the same guy who did "Cleveland Rocks"...and since we live in OH....
- I'm a big fan of Mark Kendall, the guitarist for the band Great White who covered the song.
- Ian Hunter and Mark Kendall are guitarists, and I pretend to be a guitarist.

If people don't get it IMMEDIATELY, then...well, tough s**t.
I like it, and that's where the mattering ends. :D

And YES- Columbus has an NHL hockey team. They're actually pretty damn good. If they get to play less 9-on-5 they'll be even better. Unfortunately, that won't happen Bettman either gets fired or grows a spine.

You want obscure, Dave? How about these other suggestions from my friends on Facebook:

PLISKN
EFPTOZ

So if I'd got "CNH2N1OH", which is something you (and 90% of Americans) love, would you still say "it's dumb because I don't understand it instantly"?

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is mine in that instant catagory?

Attachments

• DSC00052.JPG
    DSC00052.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 13

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Figured I'd let this one brew for a while and see what happened.
Just about as I expected. :)

"Once Bitten" is correct. (good job, Dolomight!)
- It relates to the snake, of course, with being bitten and how addictive these damn things are.
- "Once Bitten" is the name of a hit song by Ian Hunter. He's the same guy who did "Cleveland Rocks"...and since we live in OH....
- I'm a big fan of Mark Kendall, the guitarist for the band Great White who covered the song.
- Ian Hunter and Mark Kendall are guitarists, and I pretend to be a guitarist.

If people don't get it IMMEDIATELY, then...well, tough s**t.
I like it, and that's where the mattering ends. :D

And YES- Columbus has an NHL hockey team. They're actually pretty damn good. If they get to play less 9-on-5 they'll be even better. Unfortunately, that won't happen Bettman either gets fired or grows a spine.

You want obscure, Dave? How about these other suggestions from my friends on Facebook:

PLISKN
EFPTOZ

So if I'd got "CNH2N1OH", which is something you (and 90% of Americans) love, would you still say "it's dumb because I don't understand it instantly"?

This doesn't go well with driving a Viper.;)

Agree with you 100 percent about what matters to the person driving the car is well...what matters.:2tu:

F

FrgMstr

Plates that take more than an instant to get are worthless. Funny to the owner, dumb to most of the rest of us.

I did pass that instant mark without a clue. Sorry.

Oh now, if the plate takes a little thinkin', I don't think that makes THE PLATE dumb. ;)

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang