Playing at the 1/4 mile this past Saturday

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spinning and slow shifting due to clutch issues I bested my Roe/nitrous mph (record) with the turbos. This was only on about 13 lbs of boost in the higher gears.
1.59 sixty, 6.48@117mph, 9.786@152mph

The video is here....3:40 into it. If you listen to the car before and as I roll into staging you can hear the whirring/purring of the turbos out the exhaust.The first vehicle in the video is a turbocharged SUV
Cyaford is in the other lane.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCu19uXORwU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/media]

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your times are fantastic Tony. What really impresses me is how often you drive that 9 second monster on the street. I bet you drove it to the track, dropped that time and drive it home.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!! Really wish I came to this! Congrats Tony! I need you to take my car down the track to see what you can do with it!

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad I had to let out on that run. I "think" with a good launch I would've had you that time. :lmao:

I'm going to dyno the car this Saturday and also get the A/F readings checked. I should be able to tell if I need to add more fuel in the tune. The missing 4mph is killing me. :D

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, is that pump gas and ****?
How much timing are you running in the upper rpms range?

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your times are fantastic Tony. What really impresses me is how often you drive that 9 second monster on the street. I bet you drove it to the track, dropped that time and drive it home.

Yea, but with that huge intercooler up front the air isn't "that" cold :D

That was great... :2tu: what tire were you running?
It looked like an 18 inch rim.

I had Hoosier drag radials on factory 17" wheels.

Tony, is that pump gas and ****?
How much timing are you running in the upper rpms range?

That was on mostly race fuel (110), no w/m. I have the w/m on but haven't got it up and running yet. About 20 degrees of timing at the higher rpm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi