Pocono Early Registration Discount Deadline is 4/1

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an FYI for those of us going to Pocono this year. The Early Track Registration discount deadline is April 1st. 2 Days of track at Pocono raceway for $395...is a great deal! It's $500 after April 1st.

For more information on this event check out Pocono: A Celebration of Speed & Design. I've been going to the CSD event for the last 4 years and it's a blast.

- Tony

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that *****... I wish i had more notice. I just saw this now.

Is there a single track day fee?

Just an FYI for those of us going to Pocono this year. The Early Track Registration discount deadline is April 1st. 2 Days of track at Pocono raceway for $395...is a great deal! It's $500 after April 1st.

For more information on this event check out Pocono: A Celebration of Speed & Design. I've been going to the CSD event for the last 4 years and it's a blast.

- Tony

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nader, the only option I see on the registration form is for 2 days of track. I think that so long as it's postmarked no later than 4/1 you should be good. I sent mine in today. Usually this event is posted in the NJ region but I don't see it there this year.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. What do you guys do? Do you plan the weekend in Pocono? I have a little one now so now I have to plan everything.....

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. What do you guys do? Do you plan the weekend in Pocono? I have a little one now so now I have to plan everything.....

Last year I went for the weekend and my family drove down and joined me. We all had a great weekend but my girls are 6 & 8. So long as there's an indoor pool they're content for the weekend. :) Now it's our annual family trip. I'll probably drive down Friday afternoon.

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed the line in the registration

No convertibles w/o rollbar

Does this apply to the RT/10? My guess is yes

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys anyone one have a recommendation for a nice hotel in Pocono to spend the weekend with my family during the Pocono event?

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys anyone one have a recommendation for a nice hotel in Pocono to spend the weekend with my family during the Pocono event?

Sorry Nader...I stayed at the Pocono Manor (main lodge) but the room we had was small for 2 adults and two kids. Although we spent little time in the room. I think the mountain tower rooms are best. Also...they have a Spa...would be great for mommy. :) I heard there's a resort/water park nearby. We'll probably end up staying at Pocono Manor again.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony. I will check it out. On another note, how is your build going? You going to have it done in time for Pocono? I cant wait to read the build sheet and cant seem to locate the thread that you created. I am definitely going to be looking for some more NA power soon...

Sorry Nader...I stayed at the Pocono Manor (main lodge) but the room we had was small for 2 adults and two kids. Although we spent little time in the room. I think the mountain tower rooms are best. Also...they have a Spa...would be great for mommy. :) I heard there's a resort/water park nearby. We'll probably end up staying at Pocono Manor again.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stay at the great wolf with my family its great.

For those of you looking for an action packed weekend to enjoy your car look no further!

Run on Pocono Raceway with Lambos, Ferarris, vettes etc and blow them all away!

Or just bring your car to the car show or the Exotic car cruise through the Pocono Mtns

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony. I will check it out. On another note, how is your build going? You going to have it done in time for Pocono? I cant wait to read the build sheet and cant seem to locate the thread that you created. I am definitely going to be looking for some more NA power soon...

No problem bud. I'm waiting for Greg Good to get me my heads which should be in a couple of weeks. Everything else is ready...cam, lifters, etc. The goal is to be ready for Pocono, definitely. I'm getting antsy to get this done especially since the weather has been gorgeous lately. I will definitely be posting progress, pics, etc. very soon. :2tu:

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony,

Was just looking at the last post and your setup. I'm waiting on my Greg Good Heads also, but just ordered Belanger headers, cats, catbacks from JonB. Should be a fairly similar build to yours except Gen 1 vs Gen 2. What did the SCT Tune do for ya?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daughter is 4months old so looking for something nice. Dont need to do the kids thing just yet. Any other suggestions.

I stay at the great wolf with my family its great.

For those of you looking for an action packed weekend to enjoy your car look no further!

Run on Pocono Raceway with Lambos, Ferarris, vettes etc and blow them all away!

Or just bring your car to the car show or the Exotic car cruise through the Pocono Mtns

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sending my application in today. Did you guys realize the date was changed to the weekend prior to Memorial Day - the 22nd through the 25th?