Poster I had made.....

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rarely do I have a good idea but I believe I did ok this time !! :D
These license tags are from some of the cars that were at the Al/Tn (ga/nc/sc) mountain cruise. My original intention was to have smaller individual posters made but that was going to cost too much so I had a collage poster made. It's actually a large photo/Kodak paper.

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 97
  • poster1.jpg
    poster1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 161
OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's "TOP THIS"? I guess the "uvbnbit" took up too much space to squeeze it in :D
Thanks again for the "door prize".
-Chip

You are a lucky guy !! To have the biggest tag on there and then to get drawn as the "weenier" too :D

TOPTHIS ..... wasn't his changed to LUUZER ? :lmao:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY cool! We did one for the cover of the calendar project many years ago, using plates from VOI 7 as I recall. It actually printed very nicely in poster size too. And one of those plates on the bottom should look familiar! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's "TOP THIS"? I guess the "uvbnbit" took up too much space to squeeze it in :D
Thanks again for the "door prize".
-Chip

You are a lucky guy !! To have the biggest tag on there and then to get drawn as the "weenier" too :D

TOPTHIS ..... wasn't his changed to LUUZER ? :lmao:

Considering Tony's habit of following me around like a little puppy at the VCA events, I decided to try to sneak around by riding in someone else's Viper that weekend. Why do you think we stayed at a cabin and I changed cars 40x that weekend? I was hiding! :D

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ooooh I like that. Any high quality files of it ?? :D

VERY cool! We did one for the cover of the calendar project many years ago, using plates from VOI 7 as I recall. It actually printed very nicely in poster size too. And one of those plates on the bottom should look familiar! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images