Prayers needed during a tough time

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all who know Scott and his son nick,you know the special relationship they have.I am Joyce,Scotts wife and Nicks mom,Many of you know me from answering the phones at the shop.A lot of you are our customers and friends. The Viper community and people mean a lot to the both of them.You may or may not know that awhile back Nick had a very unusual illness for a person of his age.Nick who by the way is one of the youngest Viper techs in the country and also lives for these cars along with his dad had a severe attack yesterday and is now in ICU in isolation.His body has completely rejected his colon,they have now put him on medication given to patients following a transplant to breakdown the immune system.The next few days will be very crucial to his recovery.They will be removing his colon and possibly some of his intestines,The biggest fear is the potency of the medications that they are bombarding his system with.I write this note not for pitty but for prayers and support from a community that means so much to us all in these very trying times.Also know that business is still running and Scott is overseeing all work.Please be patient with phone calls as we have our Daughter and a new girl answering the phones temporarily. Thankyou very much in advance for your support and prayers.

Joyce Schenfield

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my thoughts and prayers are with you and Scott during these difficult times.

God Bless.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joyce,

I know he'll pull through. He's got a great example in parents such as yourselves. God bless Nick and your entire family.

Jay K.

S

SUN RA KAT

My prayers are already sent to God. Take care and may God bless.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joyce -- Tell Nick that we're all pulling for him and your whole family. Let him know that his Viper buddys are here to help in his time of need. God bless --

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
My prayers go out for Nick to be carried through this and for your family to remain strong in faith and to feel the peace of God through such a difficult situation.
1 Peter 5:10

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joyce and Scott, its been my privilege to speak to both of you on many occasion as well as your son. You are wonderful people and a credit to the vca community as well as the world. My heart is heavy hearing this news. Having two daughters with handicaps I can only imagine your pain and anguish at this time.My prayers go uot to your family and hope your son Nick pulls through with flying colors...My wife and I will say a prayer for you!

Adam

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Get well soon.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts will definately be with Nick, Scott and your family. There is a great family here....please let Nick know that we all are with him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth