Prayers needed during a tough time

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know you folks very well, nonetheless it breaks my heart to read this, Joyce. Being a father of a daughter with a life threatening illness, I understand your pain and suffering and wish Nick a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you, Nick and Scott in your time of need.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prayers sent, I have talked with your son on the phone and was very helpful. I sure hope that he has a speedy recovery. Any donations accepted? Count me in just tell me where and I sure that others will follow.
Chad

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joyce, I am so sorry to hear about Nick's setback, and you and Scott can rest assured that my prayers have been added to the many others. God bless all of you in this difficult time, and please let me know if there is anything at all I can do.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Ditto from the Houss Family! Our prayers are with you!

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joyce,Scott and Nick. My prayers and the prayers of all the members of my Church are with you in these difficult times. God Bless all of you, and a speedy recovery to Nick.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pray that the Lord will give you strength during this very difficult time and pray for the doctors and staff attended his needs that they will have the knowledge to treat him. You will be in our family's prayers as well.

Michael

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will keep you all in our prayers.

Ted & Kathy

STL RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New to the VCA community , but my thoughts are certainly with you and your family during these trying times. With prayer and support, hard times can certainly be overcome...best wishes for a fast recovery.

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joyce, I don't know what it is about Viper people, but they sure are like family when you REALLY need a big family! I know from experience. I'm just about to begin my night prayers, and they will all be directed on behalf of you and your family, along with Masses this week in my parish. God bless!

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When two or three gather in his name...

The Lord be with you and bless your family during this time.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joyce, Scott, Nick - we're all pulling for you. I hope this whole scary episode becomes one of those "remember back when" stories for you in a few years - an event which pulls you all closer together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456