Prayers needed during a tough time

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nicks update: spirits are well,he is recieving blood transfusions today due to severe anemia.Thanks for all of the prayers and best wishes,i feel that they are and will be answered

Scott

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know...I was thinking about this thread last night and all the things that are going through the minds of Nick and his family. We all come to this website with the thought that our Vipers are one of the most important things in our lives, when in fact, family and friends are held much closer to our hearts than we realize. It takes a "challenge" such as Nick's to bring everything back into perspective. Nick and family....consider everyone on this board as part of your extended family and know that all of these posts entered are sincere and heart-felt. We wish you the best and please keep us updated on your journey to get Nick back to 100%. Until then, you fathers and mothers on this site...go home to your children tonight and give them an extra hug...just because! Without our families......a Viper is just another car. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any update on Nick?.....Hope everything is positive...God Bless
Chad

You guys are all amasing.Update:Nick suffered a severe setback yesterday, his body for some reson has developed multiple clots one of which caused a pulmonary embolis yesterday afternoon,anyone in the medical field will attest to the fact that on most people would have been lethal.But with nicks age,determination and i strongly believe the support and prayers from the wonderfull people here, he survived it.They now have him on heparin to thin the blood and desolve the remaining clots before they can travel further through his body.He is determined to be out and at the nationals next weekend.The support from this community has very much humbled myself and my family.I would also like to make a special thanks to Adam for all of his caring thoughts and efforts.We also have a 16 y/o daughter with Type 1(juvenile onset)who recieves over 150 units of insulin a day so Adam my thought are always with you on the special needs of your little girl.God Bless everyone for their prayers,thoughts and support

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
Nick is in our prayers.....wishing a speedy recovery!!

Ted & Kathy
St.Petersburg FL.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott your quite welcome..As I said it is a privilege knowing hard working people such as you, your wife and son...I'm still working on the vca guys to get that special get well present for Nick..

Adam

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay scott..its OFFICIAL. We have the support so on Monday Ill call Corbin Furniture in Daytona Beach and order the unit. I'll see if they can put a rush on it and explain the circumstances..Ill call you on Monday afternoon and if your not in the shop Ill leave message and post on the vca...

Adam

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prayer has been offered up. God will take care of Nick and his family, this I believe.

Jeremiah 29:11

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay everybody I posted on the other thread " How about this for nick" that paypal or check to me is fine..I will call tommorrow morning and order couch for nick..

Adam