question about venzano interiors..................

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
been trying to reach them for weeks, by e-mail and phone, but no answer or reply. are they still in business? are there other good options for custom interiors?

thanks for the help.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont remember the name of the owner but, his company is called Snake Hydes. He is a Viper owner and posts here. He seems like a really nice guy. Id you do a search, you will find many posts on his work w/pics. He does a very good job and is very good at doing custom colors.

Austin

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam(s?)96 has a friend that does DYNAMITE looking Venzano clone interiors for really CHEAP (compared to Venzano)
Can someone get Adam in here?

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pics I lifted of Yves interior that was done by Chad at Snake Hydes. Hope this gives you a feel for the awesome work Chad can do.

244Viper_Interior_Project0030-med.JPG

244Viper_Interior_Project0028-med.JPG

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad also did my interior and was very happy with the results. Mine were more subdude than Adams or Yves(pictured), but looking to get the center done like Adam's
207012_12-med.jpg

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott definetly does nice work as the above link pic shows however my experience with chad at snakehydes was excellent and he did beautiful work as well....

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, it's about time you dropped in on this thread bro!!
Busy working on that new hood?
Would you post or PM me Chads email?
Thanks

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
scott at elite is doing mine as we speak. exactly like the one in the pic he posted.........black/red. can't wait.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vinny2,

Please let me know when you gets yours back. I have a Red RT/10 and would love to see how your interior came out. Thanks!

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
turned out great. exactly like the pics scott posted above. you gotta do it.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adam!! Hope you are enjoying your heavily modded awesome car. I am in the middle of doing a red and black interior for a venom RT/10 right now. Very suttle approach no logos and a reverse from what you have seen on other tu-tone cars.....Red Bolsters and Black centers with all other panels in black. Again thanks guys for all of the complements. I have one more scheduled for the week of the 7th (all black with logos) and then I will be ready for another one.
Chad Harrison
Snake Hydes