Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last edited:

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Installing Motons Today!

Looking at The Gen IV install pics:
The hose routing on this picture it looks the hose routes thru the top shock brace area of the shock bracket.? This would require disconnecting the hose from the canister. Are there any issues with doing this?

I know how to fill the nitrogen, but concerned about oil leaking out etc...

http://forums.viperclub.org/performance-modifications/622614-moton-mounting-101-gen4.html

I installed mine without disconnecting the hoses but they're not routed like they are in that thread.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disconnecting will not leak oil however I would try to run them through without disconnecting.

OP
OP
D

Doubleup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I could make do in the front if needed. However my car is a vert and do not want to cut 2.5" holes in the trunk... Everything done now except this routing...

What to do...

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
At first I was concerned about drilling the large holes in the trunk tub, but didnt think it was worth disconnecting the lines and would not have disconnected the front either to mount as pictured as there are too many easy places to run the lines up front without disconnecting.

Fabricated a cover using of all things, a plastic wall protector that I drilled a hole in, cut a slit to slide the line in, and then protected the line with a rubber grommet and secured in place using double sided tape. Turned out pretty clean.

moton_rear_2.JPG

moton_rear_3.JPG

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my setup which is similar to Rocket62 however I did it behind the carpet...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang