Recent Pix of My Twin Turbo Car

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent pix and sweet car.

I think this was being delivered (eirhter to or from UGR) on a 6 car hauler a couple of months ago. My buddy and I picked up his yellow SCCA C6 Z06 that was on the same rig. You ride looked great on the truck but certainly better on the open road.

Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent pix and sweet car.

I think this was being delivered (eirhter to or from UGR) on a 6 car hauler a couple of months ago. My buddy and I picked up his yellow SCCA C6 Z06 that was on the same rig. You ride looked great on the truck but certainly better on the open road.

Thanks for sharing.

DrumrBoy
That wasn't mine. I live within 2 hours of Underground and usually just drive or trailer my car to them thanks for the props!

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone wanting some high res pix send me a pm with your email. Thanks again for the comps!!! The car is clean and stupid fast. Underground built me a monster. Not only are they the best in the business at making Vipers go fast but some of the best friends I have.:2tu:

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the car!!! Could be mine's twin(minus the TT :( ) from a distance. How's yours lowered? Eibachs and caps or just Eibachs? I've got just Eibach's currently, been considering going with caps too.

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the car!!! Could be mine's twin from a distance. How's yours lowered? Eibachs and caps or just Eibachs? I've got just Eibach's currently, been considering going with caps too.

Thanks, just the eibach's. I'm afraid the caps would put mine too low. I have to be very careful as it is.

Last edited:

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great, still been driving the hell out of mine... 3000 miles and counting. This spring we'll all have to get together again. :2tu::drive::headbang::usa:

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great, still been driving the hell out of mine... 3000 miles and counting. This spring we'll all have to get together again. :2tu::drive::headbang::usa:

I'm doing the same. We'll get together soon.

Btw, I need to give props to AndyStacy Photography they did an amazing job.:2tu:

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats
very nice looking
I don't remember seeing a yellow GTS without black stripes

BTW, what is you dyno#s