Rims

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wondering where people got their new rims. I'm looking to possibly upgrade due to the clearcoat leaving it really ****ty. I think the previous owner must have used chrome cleaner and it really looks bad. I saw the "Ultimate Wheel guide" thread but there aren't any local retailers in Wisconsin. Thanks for all the help. It's greatly appreciated.

Which brands come recommended? Any pictures would be great too. Thanks again

Mark

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke at TireRack; CCWheels; These are not local dealers for us either, we have to have the wheels or tires shipped to us, but your local dealer CAN put them on for you....these guys can help at these companies, I'm sure! ~juli

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I just recently found out, Jon gets his info FROM Luke at TireRack!~! (They both called me on that one when I suggested also someone go to Jon for tires/wheels!!)
~juli

For tires, Luke P. at Tirerack is amazing; very knowledgeable guy. However, TireRack does not seem to carry very many Viper-compatible brands like SRT, CCW or HRE so it's still worth it to use both Jon B and Luke as resources.

/Rich

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As I just recently found out, Jon gets his info FROM Luke at TireRack!~! ~juli

PartsRack carries several brands and sizes of wheels, including used. And we take trades.

[ CORRECTION: I get a lot of my TIRE info via Luke, who is very tire-knowledgable. However he only offers one size and brand of Viper wheel......]

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon at Parts Rack can also get you factory Sidewinder - Copperhead wheels in full polish or powdered coated. these are very light weight compared to OEM wheels. you can see these on our web site below.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PartsRack carries several brands and sizes of wheels, including used. And we take trades.
[ CORRECTION: I get a lot of my TIRE info via Luke, who is very tire-knowledgable. However he only offers one size and brand of Viper wheel......]

Ahhhh, see I am still learning!!!! :dunno: :dunno: NOW I think I've got it!!~!! Thanx for your patience, Jon!!! ~juli~