Ripley's VIPER -v- F16 on TBS Tonight?????

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ripley\'s VIPER -v- F16 on TBS Tonight?????

JohnB's recorded message said something about this. I'm showing 8PM EST but no program description.

If anyone has accurate info on this pleas post!

Oh Baby!

OP
OP
Tom and Vipers

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Ripley\'s VIPER -v- F16 on TBS Tonight?????

This is VIPER -v- VIPER (F16 that is!)

and it is the 03 Viper.

...must go and get beer and pizza ready....

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

See Post Below

Its Official: Viper vs Viper TONIGHT ! TBS

Later,

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

what?! not a vette or a ricer vs F16, LOL? and notice in the write up about how the viper is called the ultimate american muscle car (or was it ultimate american ...car?) either way whatta tribute to a great machine. no offense to the vette or ricer owners, just my .02 as im sick of being bothered by them when im driving to the beer store.

Soon to be DLM stage III

OP
OP
Tom and Vipers

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh No!

I just pulled this off the Ripleys Web Site on TBS and I can't find Viper -v- Viper.

Oh Noooooooooooooooo

:: EPISODE 313 (TV-PG)

Wolf Boy Wedding – Larry Gomez, who is covered from head to toe with thick dark fur, was recently married and now has a new baby. Ripley's will reveal what the baby looks like. Will the baby suffer from the same condition as Larry?
Twelve Fingers – Godfrey Hill has twelve completely functional fingers, six on each hand. His hands look completely normal, and his condition isn't noticeable at first glance.

Balloon Boy – In 1932, 4-year old Billy Crawford created his own flying machine, attached to a helium balloon. Once he got it aloft, he managed to fly it for over four hours.

Regurgitator – Stevie Starr is going to swallow seven medical grade prosthetic eyeballs, and then regurgitate them back up. The eyeballs each have one letter from the word "Ripley's" on the inside of them. Stevie is going to bring them back up in order to spell out "Ripley's".

Elvis' Blue Suede Shoes – These are the authenticated blue suede shoes owned and worn by Elvis Presley. He wore them on the Steve Allen Show in 1956 and it's believed that he complained that they weren't very comfortable.

Cat Eats with Fork – Faye Murrell taught her cat Tessa to eat with a fork at the table during meals. Tessa scoops up the food just like a person.

Gator Girl – Mehgan Heaney-Grier is able to swim up to alligators, and can pick them up above her head. She is able to go nose to nose with these gators without being attacked!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I thought they ran a comp coupe against the F-16 too?

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom, I'm relying on you to set the video for me, find that channel fast! Wanta see it...but no show or go in UK.

frown.gif
eek.gif

OP
OP
Tom and Vipers

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nadine, I have the tape. If you can't find it, I will send you a copy.

However, I'll bet someone will convert to MPEG and post! That would be VERY NICE! (hint, hint to Vipers with video capture cards!)

Hummmmmm, the more I look at the SRT, maybe I should get one......

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They should have let the "wolfboy" drive the SRT-10 and had the "Regurgitator" swallow seven Viper front fascia emblems and regurgitate them back up to spell, "Ripleys"...all while the cat ate a meal with chopsticks sitting in the trunk of the ACR. Now, THAT would have been a show. Pete the ex glass guy and hot rodder ;-)