Road America / Elkhart Lake, Wi 7/20

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone going to be at the vintage sports car races at Road America this weekend? The evening sports car show & auction in Elkhart Lake are also great. I plan to meet up with other friends at 7:15pm on 7/20 in the main lobby of the Osthoff for dinner & laughs. Hope that a few Viper folks can make it!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you are going this weekend, make sure you come up the 9-10th of August for the Viper Days Event. We should have 80+ Vipers there this year, and that is a sight to see even over all the cool vintage racers. Call 1-847-594-VIPR and ask for Courtney or Skip if you would like to compete or do the instructional program. Call me and I will send you a discount coupon if you haven't been before.

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes,spectators are welcome, and many come for the two days to watch and participate in the parties, lunches, banquet, etc. There is a cost for that, but call Courtney and ask, as it depends on how many days you want to attend. If you want to just watch, that is free unless there is a small fee charged by the track to get in - usually there isn't.

Viper Days ( Courtney )
1-847-594-VIPR

OP
OP
V

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have attended Viper Days at Road America as a spectator for the last three years. Spectator admission is FREE! It is fantastic to just observe the racing & enjoy the event.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth