Roe Super Charger!

BADMOFO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if we could start a thread on Roe super charger engine compartment pictures. Im currently trying to figure out a paint scheme for mine.

Thanks......... :2tu:

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will start.
I am also in the process of installing headers and my valve covers are being poder coated diffrent.
4995Picture_0041.jpg

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is mine. I matched up the paint on the stripes and brought that into the engine.

You must be registered for see images

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
813IMG_2034_engine_right.JPG

.....threw a set of Abs wires on before storage--need to find some little yellow Tyraps before spring.

IMG_2194.JPG

Steve

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the genIII valve covers Maybe one day i'll upgrade.

Thanks. I had not seen these on a GEN II before this car. I will say the clearance is tighter for changing plugs with the heater pipe running along side the valve cover. Not nearly as much room as the GEN II covers. Once I got out of the 3/8" extensions mindset, loosened the heater tube bracketing, and got the 1/4" extension stuff out--it went a lot better. I definitely like the look. I think Abs wires are a good addition. Bumblebee all the way!

Steve

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the genIII valve covers Maybe one day i'll upgrade.

Thanks. I had not seen these on a GEN II before this car. I will say the clearance is tighter for changing plugs with the heater pipe running along side the valve cover. Not nearly as much room as the GEN II covers. Once I got out of the 3/8" extensions mindset, loosened the heater tube bracketing, and got the 1/4" extension stuff out--it went a lot better. I definitely like the look. I think Abs wires are a good addition. Bumblebee all the way!

Steve

definatly, i love the wires from AB too. Matched nicely. :headbang:

OP
OP
B

BADMOFO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do any of have any suggestions for a black anodized blower on a silver Viper. I was thinking chrome tubes, black valve covers with polished lettering and chromed brackets. Can anyone do a photo shop of this for me?

Thanks
:headbang:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3114viper_64.jpg

Chrome plated tubes, polished blower, red powdercoated valvecovers and fuel rails, polished alternator, throttlebodies etc... More in my gallery...

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't find a powdercoat that matched my paint color well enough, so my setup is painted with the Dodge Race Yellow paint and it has held up fine. I think all the concern about having to use powder coating is over rated as long as you don't clear the paint.

SC.jpg

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a balck anadized system out there?

I have 2. The Bumblebee ACR on the 1st page of this thread and the one I put on the RT/10 last spring. It's your basic black anodized kit. The SC body and nose is the same on both cars. The ACR fuel rails were powdercoated as opposed to the stock kit below

IMG_1140.JPG

IMG_1139.JPG

Steve

D

DAMN YANKEE

If you order the red kit with the polished blower and add red radiator hoses and red smooth tubes, this is what it all looks like...

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Similiar to one above
You must be registered for see images attach
[/image]
[/image]

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow all I ever want for Christmas is a s/c for my Viper haha!

lookin' good guys

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Similiar to one above
You must be registered for see images attach
[/image]
[/image]

Rikrok, is that paint or blue powdercoat?
Where did you have it done?
Where did you get the "supercharged" decal on the fender?

Thanks in advance!

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When the Roe was installed, I had Dave at ART have it powdercoated. The side emblems are from R&J dist. The wires are Mopar GTS-R.