Sad to report the passing of Charles Tator, Sr. (Chuck Tator's Dad)

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn Chuck, I am sorry to hear. You are in our thoughts.

If I can do anything, please let me know.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chuck
So sorry to hear about the loss of your father. He will never be far away in your memories. God Bless
RICK

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck, We hope it comforts you to know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Steve and Kristin:usa:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went to this site to get my mind on something fun and then I read this..........
My Condolences Chuckto you and your family, I just lost my Dad on Sunday too, Mothers Day! How F'd up is this! My Dad died at 5:10 pm at St. Vincents Hospital in NYC from a two year battle with bladder cancer.
I know what your feeling! and it *****!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss Chuck. My prayers are with you and your family. He is in a better place now.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to learn of this news Chuck.
I send condolences on behalf of the PA WV Region. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Denny

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to read of your loss Chuck. Be comforted by the many fine memories that you must have of the two of you working together.

Warmest regards,

Bob

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went to this site to get my mind on something fun and then I read this..........
My Condolences Chuckto you and your family, I just lost my Dad on Sunday too, Mothers Day! How F'd up is this! My Dad died at 5:10 pm at St. Vincents Hospital in NYC from a two year battle with bladder cancer.
I know what your feeling! and it *****!

Bobby I am so sorry to hear about your Father, my condolences to you and your family too!
And yes it does ****!! My Father passed at 4:05 at home.

Thank You everyone for your well wishes, it REALLY means a lot to myself and my family in these times!

JonB, you are so right, winning the fight with Chrysler was a great thing for him and he was really grateful of the support from Viper community!!

Thank You ALL again!

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to you Chuck. I called today to refer a customer to Tators and got the news, my heart fell into my stomach.

Its really something to be able to feel someone's pain through a telephone, that lets you know the depth of the hurt.

In these times PLEASE remember that do be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord and he is truly in a better place than we are!

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deepest sympathies to the Tator family. If there is anything we can do Chuck, just call

--- Keith and Crystal

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I haven't known you that long but I do know that the "Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree", so I'm sure that I can say that your father had to be a great and caring man such as yourself. I'm sorry for your loss, my family will be praying for your family.........God Bless!!!!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG I am SO sorry to hear about this Chuck. My prayers go out to you and your family. Jerz Viper, that is just horrible. My prayers go out to you as well.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Life Lessons

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.

Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.