Sadly, I have to part with my Bumble Bee !

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get Slither started..he has a stock 96 gts you know. VCA has little impact on these cars since there are plenty of Viper owners who don't care or are not aware of the VCA.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its so sad that we are part of th VCA and can unionize together and keep this exclusive car called the Viper just that, Exclusive.

Since there are what?...say.. 8000 Gen 2 owners on here, why don't they all unionize and sell these icons and keep them exclusive for what JM is selling his without having guys like Next Phase driving these cars to mustang and camaro prices. It realy is sad.
42K for your car NEXT and then 40 from another member to knowck your down and then 38 and so on and so on....lol...why not just sell these darn Cars for 25K and get a Maxima...lol...instead of following the higher priced cars and driving the price higher...we try and lower them to underpin the next guy. We are the VCA guys and we control the market. We decide the price. Not the buyer. We are the market. These are exclusive cars people !!...Make the next guy pay for it. Or...they can settle for a chevy or ford. You get the drift. I am probably blowing in the wind,but, I just had to voice the obvious and inevitable.

Too bad. with the new viper being built around the Gen 2 you would have thought the prices of these cars would have climbed. Thank God for Barrett Jackson and the true car enthusiasts that still pay top dollar for these cars at the show. For your information, tastefully done "custom modded "cars are fetching more than their stock counterparts. Welcome to the new age people.

Good for you JM6t , keep the price of your beauty where it is or hold on to her. Don't give it away as do many here. Anyone looking for a stock clean 96 GTS, I am asking 70K for it. Take it or leave it. Or, go get a 2011 corvette or mustang and blend in with the crowd and...sell it for 20K in a few years whereas this car will still be worth the money maybe more.

I wont pay you a dime under 80k!!

OP
OP
J

jm6t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so after reading comments about about my car I decided to reduce the price to $51,900 with stock wheels and suspension. I'm really regretting selling this Viper. I know that I shouldn't be particular about who buys it but I'm hoping it goes to someone here. Or at least some one who will appreciate it. Someone is gonna get a great deal. Who knows, maybe I can buy it back from them in the future.

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about some pictures with the stock wheels back on them, and pictures of the interior?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456