Selling a used Paxton for a GTS?

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After a talk with the guys at ART, I want to go Paxton. I figure I can sell my Roe for about what I'd need to get into a Paxton, so let's do this!

Who's got one? PM me or email me at [email protected] so none of these mofos can steal it out from under me :D

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,
I tried this a few months ago and just decided to stay with my Roe
the Paxtons that are out there for sale used are junk and missing parts, yet people still want full price for them
and everybody will just low-ball you on your Roe

check out the threads on the Roe upgrades if you are looking for more power

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason,
I tried this a few months ago and just decided to stay with my Roe
the Paxtons that are out there for sale used are junk and missing parts, yet people still want full price for them
and everybody will just low-ball you on your Roe

check out the threads on the Roe upgrades if you are looking for more power
Agreed.....Before putting on my Paxton I though I would try, foolishly, to save money and go with a used one. Everyone I found was junk and you just don't know what was done to it or not, not to mention the no warranty. Agreed again you won't get top dollar for the Roe. Unless you get very very lucky, used supercharger, in my opinion, is not the way to go. Too much invested to try and go cheap.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id think a used Roe would sell for 4500 at least. seans not making anymore of them.

i dont personally see a need for a warranty on a paxton, but maybe im lucky. (doubtful) not to mention, id think paxton would warranty something regardless if it was used or not.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you'll end up regretting it Jason. You'll miss the low end torque that you have with the Roe.;)

If you are just hunting for more power, throw a 75-100 shot of nitrous on there with your Roe. You'll make WAYYY more torque than the Paxton could ever provide.

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And when the nitrous runs out? Get rid of the Roe and go with the Paxton.