Selling my 99' MINT GTS - 15K Miles...It's in the classifieds!

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes EUCH,

A little MGW bling...Forgot about that!

And yes, I will have another...BUT I will pay more to buy the same Gen II car back when I can...Bummer, but I need to let it go. I will say that for a "Sunday" car, this has been the MOST FUN yet...I have had quite a few different ones...Couple of M3's (one with an SC 450 WHP), Vette, Mustang Cobra, etc., etc. This one is like no other. :(

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Guys...I am looking forward to reading the future posts from the new (whoever that will be) on this board!!

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That car WILL sell at that price..don't go lower. I would have waited for that car. Paid 37k for a red 2000 GTS ACR 4 months ago and I thought that was stupid cheap....

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am not moving on the price. I WILL keep it if I had to sell any lower! I do not HAVE to sell it, but am trying to make myself more comfy and have ONE car for the time being.

Thanks for the compliments!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your price is RIGHT. If you don't sell it by this weekend at that price, throw it on EBAY and it will be GONE within a few days. Good luck. And i agree, i have had M3's, M5, Corvettes, Cobras, and NOTHING can compare to a Viper for the price range. THats why I am BACK in a Viper!!

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your price is RIGHT. If you don't sell it by this weekend at that price, throw it on EBAY and it will be GONE within a few days. Good luck. And i agree, i have had M3's, M5, Corvettes, Cobras, and NOTHING can compare to a Viper for the price range. THats why I am BACK in a Viper!!

I have bought & sold several cars on ebay and while I think you'll get interest I doubt you'll sell it for your price...people buying there tend to want real deals. Besides, anyone looking for a Viper has seen this site and the classifieds. But I guess you never know until you try!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought & sold several cars on ebay and while I think you'll get interest I doubt you'll sell it for your price...people buying there tend to want real deals. Besides, anyone looking for a Viper has seen this site and the classifieds. But I guess you never know until you try!

I sell a lot of cars personally on EBAY and that car will sell at that price. I has to be marketed properly with good software very detailed pictures with a very descriptive passionate description.

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with both...I guess that was the reason for me not trying EBAY. I do not have the marketing / sales skills for that site. On these sites, peole KNOW Vipers and could come to the conclusion for themselves whether it is a nice car and worth the money or not. No fancy marketing needed here! LOL

Anyway, to get back to the car...It is a "no brainer". I would sell this to my Dad and let him drive it to Cali and back (I am in Florida)!

THANKS for the comments!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price almost sounds too low to me, one of 22 going for 35k :confused:. I would almost be afraid that there is something wrong with it for that price. Should go real fast at that price. Good luck with your sale. You do know you will be sorry when it gone. :lmao:

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't plan on moving...I have some real interest in the car...I am thinking I have it priced right! It will be a SAD day...

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a sweet deal. If I wanted that car and you were asking 45K...I wouldn't think twice about it.

In a few years or less sellers will be crying when they think about how low these cars sold for. Especially if / when they economy returns.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it were a vert. I'd buy it but a lot of people like the GTS cars better than the verts. so have some patience...it will sell soon!

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
REALLY Sad...But realistic! I still have it!

More pics...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah you only see it in the vid...Not there in the pics if you look closely...I took some pics first, then closed it and video taped it. I did not close it firmly enough (did not have a rag on me and did not want to get prints on it).

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess I am not surprised with this BAD economy...But I still have it.

I just picked up my "new to me" 2005 X5 4.8is (daily driver)...My Viper is in better shape (like NEW)! Most people do NOT know how to take care of things.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What's an X5???

Baby V8 (less than 300ci). Turbo'd? Supercharged like GPs and many Fords?

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got the 4.8is (4.8 liter). 355 HP...NO Viper, but a nice daily driver.

It's got 315 tires in the back! Close to the Viper! LOL

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car... Are you the original owner ? Any repair history docs ?

BTW... How do you like the Teryx...? I own a Rhino but I rented a Teryx in Utah on the Paiute Trail a couple of weeks ago and nearly drove it off a cliff... I'm thinking that Florida is a bit less hilly...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_UAiyY0lGs[/media]

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am not the original owner. It was shipped from CO to the previous owner (I am friends with him) here in Florida.

I did a Carfax...Clean. Other than that, I have no idea.
I will say the car is SPOTLESS, been to Macedo (Larry knows the car) for the last full servicing (ALL fluids, etc.). He can vouch for the car. It is pretty close to NEW condition.

Love the Tyrex...My kids (3 & 5) do actually! I have not driven a Rhino, so I cannot compare the two.

If I can help you with any other info, give me a call!

VERY cool vid! Yes, a lot less hills! Still a fun place to own one...

Mark Zaremskas
407-462-2147 Cell

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just had an idea...

If anyone is interested in the car (seriously) and flies in to see / buy it and is not happy due to condition, cosmetics or for any mechanical reasons, I will pay for your plane ticket.

I am 100% sure that if the cost is in your range and you want a Gen II Viper with my color combo, you will buy it.

Let me know!