Selling my Supercharged 2002 RT/10. $31,000

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've decided for the time to sell my 2002 Red RT/10. Has everything that you would want as far as performance. 767rwhp at 6psi on a built engine. Just listed it on ebay with a $31,000 reserve. That's damn cheap if you ask me. Will not take lower so don't ask please. Has 62K miles on here. Will post up a ad on here later. Thanks! :headbang:

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries phil ill be back this summer with a different one. Say it will not be as fast and as powerful but ill be back.

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohhhhhhh funny Chip! I hope it does not sell but I hope it does as I'm buying someone a very expensive round thing that will go on her hand....

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well she better not be stalking me on here! Don't think she even knows about this site. Yea I'll have another one in spring.

To tell you the truth I put the shower curtain in a frame and it's on the wall... haha

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well she better not be stalking me on here!

How would she know? We're speaking in top secret code aren't we? "expensive big round thing" could be a Michael Jordan autographed basketball.

To tell you the truth I put the shower curtain in a frame and it's on the wall... haha

I hope you're ok with her redecorating, b/c I don't see many women going for a framed shower curtain on the wall :D Even though it does have quite the historical value.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man this is a great price for a SC Viper, why don't I ever run across these deals when looking...

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that is a great price. I just spent a little more than that on a 2000 RT10 with 26k miles. Good luck on selling it!

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I do believe it's a great price for the car. Heck I put $6K into it while I have owned it. Replaced anything that is warn so there should not be any problems to deal with. We will see. If it does not sell at this price I just wont sell it. Will figure out another way to generate $ for that round thing. ha

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I do believe it's a great price for the car. Heck I put $6K into it while I have owned it. Replaced anything that is warn so there should not be any problems to deal with. We will see. If it does not sell at this price I just wont sell it. Will figure out another way to generate $ for that round thing. ha

Aren't you the AL/TN VP? Talk to the treasurer, borrow $30k from the club's bank account (I know ya'll are rolling in money like that), put it back before Brett notices! See how easy that was? :D

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man! Now I know why you get all of the chick! You are so smart! haha If Brett finds out I'll just tell him it was a magic trick and they money will appear shortly...

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well she better not be stalking me on here! Don't think she even knows about this site. Yea I'll have another one in spring.

Framed on the wall?? No way.

I wouldn't be so confident she doesn't know about the site. I didn't think my wife did and then I found out she had made a screen name and browsed some threads. Very surprising news.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Framed on the wall?? No way.

I wouldn't be so confident she doesn't know about the site. I didn't think my wife did and then I found out she had made a screen name and browsed some threads. Very surprising news.

Without telling you? That's sneaky. You better check your sock drawer. She may have found your Playboys.:)

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I so am ready to buy this car! I just need the documentation on the motor build. I want to put 1k miles on it a month and not be stranded...someone please convince underground to give him the docs!!! Then I can finally buy this thing!

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad news guys. I just sold the car. The future owner will be here tomorrow to pick it up. He made a offer that I could not refuse. Yes I still feel he is getting a hell of a deal and I know I will cry when I see him drive it off. Thanks for all of the memories here on the club. I hope to have another one in the garage when spring comes around. Might be going with a GTS this time...

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car is sold and is in the hands of it's new owner. Can't believe I sold it. Not going to say how much I sold it for. Will let the new owner state that if he decide to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten