September 22nd Cruise to Texas World Speedway for NARRA

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Houston VCA,

Ivan has volunteered to lead a cruise to Texas World Speedway beginning at 9:00 AM. The cruise will heading up to the track during the NARRA/Viper Days event, checking out the paddock and on track action, going on parade laps around the track, and taking a group photo on the banked straightaway during the lunch hour. Meet Ivan in the HEB parking lot on the North side of the I-10 Freeway and Bunker Hill Rd.

Please RSVP to [email protected] so we have an idea how many cars we will be setting up for the photo. The NARRA/TWS staff knows we are coming (Many of us will already be there) but we need a decent idea of how many will make it.

I will be the sweaty guy climbing out of the black ACR.

Hope to see you there,

Mike

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'm taking my car up Friday. Might try for the group photo though.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beth and I will be there with you Mike, so I guess see everyone up there.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there early on Friday for the tech insp., suspension adjustments by Archer, and drivers meeting, then hit the track for test and tune day. BBQ and beer starts at 5PM according to the NARRA schedule. Best of all the weather forecast is awesome !!!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw the gal with the Venom red coupe with aero leaving TWS tonight on my way to our tailgate for the Aggie game tomorrow. Car looked outstanding! The guy giving you the thumbs up in the 7 series BMW was me:D. Y'all have fun tomorrow and hopefully my sled will be back together soon.

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good showing everybody. It was great to see everyone. I will get photos posted here and out via club email after I return from VOI next week. Lots of work on my plate until then.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice seeing everybody, sorry I couldn't be in the picture, darn O2 sensors.

Richard

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper