SHES SOLD...NOW ILL WAIT FOR COUPE AND 600HP

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn, I wanted to run our cars at Tators to see how the turbos stack up against a supercharger.

THAT really would have been interisting to see.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually when a company tweaks a car for more power, there is less available room to tweak the car more afterwards.
Unless they do it with more displacement or adding a blower. :cool:

The SEMA "Carbon" Viper certainly showed that 625HP N/A is within reach though (along with a welcome 150lbs weight loss). :2tu:
But I'm expecting that we won't see a more powerful Viper until an ACR version of the SRT-Coupe debuts sometime next year. :p So I suppose that your wait might not be that long after all. ;)

Oh, and I like the Diablo in white too. Very clean looking. :D

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, :( now who is going to lead us in our spirited runs from Carvel .........I do hope you will be there in Lambo :)

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, :( now who is going to lead us in our spirited runs from Carvel .........I do hope you will be there in Lambo :)

Steve..
Oh Ill be there in the Lambo for sure but I'll have to pass the torch to you or Dimitrios to lead us..then again when Jeffs TT car comes everybodys in the rear view mirror..

Tiger...The Viper is sold..going to the sunny Aloha state.. Where she'll bask in the sun man! Hell, King Kamahmaha will even take her out for a spin..

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aloha state is a good place for it, no hibernation.

I still wish it were in my garage instead of under pineapples...