Show us your garage!

viper18

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is another favorite shot with the offensive banner cut out...
You must be registered for see images attach

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha no kidding! Maybe a photoshop expert will help a brother out before I get banned from the site!

No expert here; but, here's a suggested quick fix until you get an appropriate banner.
(and we will allow no excuses !!!! plenty of cheap Viper banners on eBay !! )

DSC_2631.jpg

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first picture of Viper18's garage had a Viper banner hanging in the right side wall. It's not in any of the other pictures....strange

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My humble man cave. Nothing special.

craig

Attachments

• img_7719.jpg
    img_7719.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 146
  • img_7720.jpg
    img_7720.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 156
  • img_7721.jpg
    img_7721.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 131

macombtwp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 4-post lift was installed today. This should make general maintenance alot easier for all my vehicles.

I would also like to thank sfm79 (Sam) for answering some questions I had regarding this lift before I ordered it.

134125[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a few Saturdays ago when my buddy Nick from Synergy Detailing was over getting some paint defects out of his own car.
Nick's about 6'3 so it's not easy for him to work on a lowered Viper....:)

virginiavenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my shop. waiting for delivery of my lift now. actual shop is 30x40 with 16 foot walls, will be sealing the floor soon. fully insulated. houses my GTS now in place of my old 10th anniversary 03 cobra. attached is my 2 story mancave, also almost completed. each floor is 20x30 inside dimensions. full bath/shower, kitchen, pool table, dart boards, dish upstairs and down, wifi in the whole building, big screen upstairs with PS3 / 360, heated and AC'd of course, security cameras etc.

I have more pics on my other computer I'll have to upload that are more current. missing so much...this was shortly after moving into the shop. :omg:

viper18

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted earlier in this thread (page 1) but I've since added a 4 post lift. Here's what mine looks like with the lift installed.

IMG_2794.JPG

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brings back memories of my green 69 Camaro SS with a 12-1/2 to1 LT1 with a tunnel ram, crane heads and 513's.:D

I snapped the seat back launching it in a street race:omg:

Thanks! I think it is - I bought the car already painted so I'm not positive but it sure looked the same as my viper. Just playing with the camaro these days and looking forward to picking up another viper again pretty soon. Here are some fairly recent videos of the camaro if you want to see more of it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-m_Z8TRE08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhxpFWF4zAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRFpvpBNhxw

cold85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I first moved in

Now

You must be registered for see images

cold85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like putting past hoods on wall and I switched the drag car to a one piece front end so I put last years hood and fenders up also

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I think it is - I bought the car already painted so I'm not positive but it sure looked the same as my viper. Just playing with the camaro these days and looking forward to picking up another viper again pretty soon. Here are some fairly recent videos of the camaro if you want to see more of it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-m_Z8TRE08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhxpFWF4zAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRFpvpBNhxw

Fun stuff. That paint looks perfect.

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My girlfriend helping to wipe down the viper before a Sunday drive.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like putting past hoods on wall and I switched the drag car to a one piece front end so I put last years hood and fenders up also

Love the Pink Floyd back catalog!

Oh yeah, and the cars :D

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce, great job on the website and nice collection!

You're gonna need to start a fan club for that blue beauty acr...great pics of her. I'm fan #2 after you of course.:)

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK Vypr Byt 94. I made it my Avatar. The girl in there is my girlfriend (future fiancee) her name is Zarinah. She is a VIPER fanatic, heres another garage shot of her with my old GTS. We knew each other about a week back then. Don't let that smile fool you. Moments earlier she was peeing her pants as I ran a quick zero to 60 (wink) with it. Now she is used to the violent acceleration...but then she was pretty scared.

Here is her brand new face book page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zarinah-James/251127004997035 Friend her if you like. She will have a TV show on VH-1 in January. The ACR will be on the show for a shot or two as well.

She TALKED ME INTO buying the ACR. She saw it and said its both mean and **** and she likes that. Here in Miami that ACR stops the show let me tell you. Tourists flock to it for pics. We stop and let them pose and when Z steps out (she's 5'11" tall plus an additional 6" heel on top of that) then their eyes really pop. Sooo Miami...so fun.

She tells me to keep my eyes peeled for a Viper event we can take the ACR to together (we went to a couple Viper Cup races). Not seeing anything local yet..but we are looking.

Attachments

• zgts.jpg
    zgts.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Vypr Byt 94. I made it my Avatar. The girl in there is my girlfriend (future fiancee) her name is Zarinah. She is a VIPER fanatic, heres another garage shot of her with my old GTS. We knew each other about a week back then. Don't let that smile fool you. Moments earlier she was peeing her pants as I ran a quick zero to 60 (wink) with it. Now she is used to the violent acceleration...but then she was pretty scared.

Here is her brand new face book page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zarinah-James/251127004997035 Friend her if you like. She will have a TV show on VH-1 in January. The ACR will be on the show for a shot or two as well.

She TALKED ME INTO buying the ACR. She saw it and said its both mean and **** and she likes that. Here in Miami that ACR stops the show let me tell you. Tourists flock to it for pics. We stop and let them pose and when Z steps out (she's 5'11" tall plus an additional 6" heel on top of that) then their eyes really pop. Sooo Miami...so fun.

She tells me to keep my eyes peeled for a Viper event we can take the ACR to together (we went to a couple Viper Cup races). Not seeing anything local yet..but we are looking.

Great looking lady.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude