Show us your garage!

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it's a sweet car. 2900lbs and with the GMPP tune turns 300 hp and 350 lbs torque at the flywheel. Highest specific output of any GM product at the time. Plus On trips to Salt Lake and L.A. I averaged 33 mpg. Just sold it to an ex gf.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a guy at our local meet with a Solstice with an LS2 shoehorned into it. I guess it's the contemporary version of the V8 Vega. Looks pretty slick...

Yes, it's a sweet car. 2900lbs and with the GMPP tune turns 300 hp and 350 lbs torque at the flywheel. Highest specific output of any GM product at the time. Plus On trips to Salt Lake and L.A. I averaged 33 mpg. Just sold it to an ex gf.

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LS2! Wow that is awesome.

I've got the Sky's little brother. Same block, but with the supercharger instead of the turbo. Dynoed 260/240 with the GMPP Stage 2. It's a fun daily driver.

Canuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice garages guys!

HGTV had a 'Top 10' 'Garages' episode with some video runthroughs of some nice garages around North America.

Topical, since one of the pundits in the episode describing the designs is none other than Viper boss Ralph Gilles. He is not bad actually at describing garage designs, not surprising since his former day job was car designs.

Here is the link for the video episode online (for Canadian viewing anyway, US might have its own on HGTV.com link instead of HGTV.ca):

http://www.hgtv.ca/hgtvstop10/video...o.html?v=1346310434&p=3&s=dd#hgtvstop10/video

You must be registered for see images attach

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some more progress as the garage comes together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 329
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 295
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 260

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your garage and your car are just awesome. i really hope i can get a launch edition; love the blue with white stripes. very well done indeed.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY carefully lmao. I have 13' ceilings in there so height wasnt my issue. but there's llots of depth, length and width measuring involved. I thought for sure I'd have to do garage door mods to either mount a side motor on the wall and pull the door up higher than the tradional one in the center of the ceiling or perhaps make a move to carriage house doors so that they swing out (you can purchase these electronically operated) But ultimated I was able to angle the lift in between the rails on my ceiling so width wise I was safe. The length was an issue. On a traditional garage door motor there's a setting screw on the side that can be changed by using a screw driver so the door doesnt open all the way (and therefore doesnt open up into your car) with a few turns on that dial I got out of door mods rather easily. Its a one horsepower motor requires fluid annually and I just got my first annual 50 point inspection. Quality lifts are ALI certified which appear to be teh highest safety engineering standards out there. I upgraded the traditional loading ramps (30") to the extended length loading ramps(50") which results in less clutch wear and avoids front scrapes when loading. I bought a twenty dollar "park perfect every time" adhesive mat for the rails of the lift so when you drive onb you stop exactly where u want/need to given your measurements. Comes in handy when your measurements are all within a couple of inches of coming into contact with a door wall, etc.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The local speed shop closed and I purchased his Neon sign from the front window. So I took the time to hang my "Christmas tree" Neon sign, and arrange some of my other pictures and lighted signs. It was after looking at these pictures I realized I will now be spending tomorrow cleaning the garage!

You must be registered for see images
[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

neilsfishing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The local speed shop closed and I purchased his Neon sign from the front window. So I took the time to hang my "Christmas tree" Neon sign, and arrange some of my other pictures and lighted signs. It was after looking at these pictures I realized I will now be spending tomorrow cleaning the garage!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Just need to remove the bikes then 1st class

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a decal laying around so I put it on the back side of the garage door

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 151

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
here is mine. first one is my garage...second is at my dads where it is stored for the winter. I have a lift being installed this spring so moving forward, winters it will stay here!

Canadian Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Garage

Spouses RedLine..

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few more pics. Little by little the garage is coming together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 110

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing special, but I'm still working on my attached 3-car:

The Viper normally lives on the single car side, but when I'm working on it, I use the two car side and kick the car and truck to the curb...well, at least until I'm done.

I'm done with the work bench area; more lighting and slat wall are on the to-do list for this year. I'll eventually do some Race Deck flooring since the epoxy is pulling up in quite a few places (it was done before we bought the house). I just want a place for everything, and everything in its place.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics.