Show us your garage!

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I have seen a poster that looks like your pic Tom (of the outside) & on the bottom it says (Justification For A Higher Education!) Very Fitting, & Very Nice Tom. I also love your selections.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't believe some of these garages and car collections like Tom's and Nine Ball's on here. Simple amazing. Good for all you guys. Makes my car and a half seem pretty lame.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have wanted to really make a full functioning garage since I bought my house 6 years ago. I have two, two car garages and the wife got the Premier garage cabinets for her garage in year two. I held out to do mine right. (not that premier isn't right, but not like this!) I do a ton of mechanical work in my garage. I have done motor swaps, supercharger installs, turbo installs and even converted my car to a full road race car. Unfortunately what I have fought is organization. I needed more tool storage, parts storage and general storage so I called up Moduline.

I dealt with Paul Quigly and he really made the process easy. I had some minor damage to one cabinet and they made sure to get me the replacement parts at no charge to me in incredible time. I can't thank him enough for outstanding customer service. It is rare to deal with someone that does EXACTLY what they say or better in this day.

I needed bulk storage, heavy parts storage, tool storage, waste storage, small parts storage and lots of countertop space. Well check everything off the list, I have what I needed.

Nothing cleans a garage like a true storage solution.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim:

Way to go, now Mike will be twice as jealous! Really looks great are you now going to have to recut all that foam for your tools?

Richard

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you have what you wanted. Nice to see those welders in there too!

Yes, now I have to learn to use them :)

Very nice F8L SNK... That would work great with my silver blue GTS.

They don't match my black car but I like the color scheme, maybe my next one should be blue and sliver, oh wait that was the color to my 06 :) Nice combo on your GTS btw

Tim:

Way to go, now Mike will be twice as jealous! Really looks great are you now going to have to recut all that foam for your tools?

Richard

Yes Richard the easy part was the cabinets and installing them, the foam will take me months to do but will be worth it!

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, now I have to learn to use them :)

They don't match my black car but I like the color scheme, maybe my next one should be blue and sliver, oh wait that was the color to my 06 :) Nice combo on your GTS btw

Yes Richard the easy part was the cabinets and installing them, the foam will take me months to do but will be worth it!

the garage looks great Tim.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having a beer and hanging out in the garage is my favorite activity....:2tu:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, I know what you mean about space and tools, I could do with a set up like that in my garage but I just dont have the budget at the moment :(
Thanks for posting the pics :)

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those cabinets are beautiful Tim. I'd be scared to ask what that setup cost. Keep up the good work!

Tony

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those cabinets are beautiful Tim. I'd be scared to ask what that setup cost. Keep up the good work!

Tony

He's been holding out on us Tony;) Bought a roll a way bed this weekend and moving in on Monday lol.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, I hate to say publicly what I paid but I feel they were more than worth it when I consider the function look and they will last YEARS. They are so nice and so functional and LOOK GREAT! I start my welding classes this week too :)

Tony

Andy, we have a spare bed no need for the roll a way :) Son is out of the house now so plenty of room

He's been holding out on us Tony;) Bought a roll a way bed this weekend and moving in on Monday lol.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good golly Tim. With a setup like that I hope you really do use it... Those pics show a space way too clean for my taste.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Eric it will be like Stepbrothers; maybe Tim will let us do karate in the garage lmao:D

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me, I use it :) This will be the cleanest anyone will ever see this garage. I find myself picking up tools and cleaning counter tops between jobs now though. It feels good to have something this organized and I want to keep it this way. I have three Vipers on the lift today as a matter of fact, one to do a brake job, one to check out a new (used) car for a friend and had to finish mine for a track outing this coming Friday.

By the sounds of it I will have a karate (punching / kicking bag) in here this week though :)

Good golly Tim. With a setup like that I hope you really do use it... Those pics show a space way too clean for my taste.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have wanted to really make a full functioning garage since I bought my house 6 years ago. I have two, two car garages and the wife got the Premier garage cabinets for her garage in year two. I held out to do mine right. (not that premier isn't right, but not like this!) I do a ton of mechanical work in my garage. I have done motor swaps, supercharger installs, turbo installs and even converted my car to a full road race car. Unfortunately what I have fought is organization. I needed more tool storage, parts storage and general storage so I called up Moduline.

I dealt with Paul Quigly and he really made the process easy. I had some minor damage to one cabinet and they made sure to get me the replacement parts at no charge to me in incredible time. I can't thank him enough for outstanding customer service. It is rare to deal with someone that does EXACTLY what they say or better in this day.

I needed bulk storage, heavy parts storage, tool storage, waste storage, small parts storage and lots of countertop space. Well check everything off the list, I have what I needed.

Now that's my kind of garage!

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful garage. What is the wide white unit in the last two photos? Mine was that clean when I built it but never has been that clean since.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question, my guess is it's one of those Mitsubishi self contained A/C units.

It's a mini-split AC system. It has an indoor unit and an outdoor unit and it's piped through a hole in the wall.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Embarrassing to post pics of mine after those! Not too good at posting pics but here goes.

It's a 4-car garage but I don't do a whole lot of mechanic-ing!

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man, i feel like a slacker for my garage. But i have only lived here for 6 months now, i'm sure in another few years it will still look the same...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4