Skip Barber Two day school

FASTFUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has any one taken the two day driving school.
Was it worth it?
Would you recommend it?
What was the driving skills it most improved?
Any one taking it at Luuguna Seca this weekend? :usa:

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am definitely going to take the 2 day course but probably not until October when they offer it in Florida. I am also going to take the 1 day car control clinic prior to the 2 day advanced course. I already did the 3 day course which I really enjoyed.

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the 2 day advanced school at Laguna Seca last Nov. I'd definitely recommend it. The students were more focused, serious and faster than any other driving school I've attended. The instructors were excellent. The class assumes you know fundamentals and stresses seat time and driver critique. It was my first time at Laguna and in open wheel cars. Two days just wasn't long enough. By the time everything felt comfortable it was over. The track was awesome! I can't wait to go back.

Reaction score
Agree with your approach of taking Car Control before the next track school. I took four car control clinics before going to the open wheel Race school. Getting car control down allows you to focus on the line, corner exit, braking points etc. Other wise you are dealing with the right braking points etc while sliding or spinning.