Snakes Alive Drive in from New Jersey

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plumcrazy and I are meeting up at Tramontin Harley Davidson off of exit 12 Route 80 West with a few others to drive up to Snakes Alive this Saturday morning between 8:15 and 8:30. We'll be there for the show between 10:00 and 2:00 and then decide what to do afterwards.

PM me if you'd like to meet up at Tramontin Harley and ride up with us.

“SNAKES ALIVE”

Viper, Cobra, Shelby, & Hi-Po Fords Car Show, & Cruise

Saturday, June 18, 2011 starting at 10 AM

at BLOCKER’S, 770 State Road, Route 248, Parryville, PA 18244

ATTENTION ALL SAAC Members & Groups, Viper Club, Cobra, Shelby, Mustang, and Hi-Performance Ford Owners - Please join us again this year at BLOCKER Enterprises for our “Snakes Alive” Car Show & Cruise on Saturday, June 18th starting at 10AM. Food, music, Vipers, Cobras, Shelby’s, Mustangs, and MORE!! BLOCKER’S is located on PA Rt. 248 in Leighton PA, approximately 25 miles NW of Easton PA., and just off the “Mahoning Valley” Exit of the NE Extension of the PA Turnpike. The day’s events are as follows:

10 AM – 2:00 PM:Car Show at BLOCKER’S (No registration Fee)

Gates will open at 8am. If you want the best spots come early!

2:30 PM:Scenic Cruise (immediately following the car show at BLOCKER’S)

5:00 PM:Dinner at Trainer’s Inn, next to theJim Thorpe/Lehighton Hampton Inn

Dinner will include:

•Tossed Salad•Chicken Marsalaor Sliced London Broil topped with sautéed mushroom au jus•Pasta topped w/Alfredo of Butter & Garlic or Mashed Potatoes•Vegetable Medley•Fresh Rolls & Butter•Dessert•Soft Drinks & Coffee•Trainer’s will also be happy to accommodate any vegetarians within the group.
Advance payment of $25 per person is requested for dinner. Please mail your check “made payable to Michael Kuchavik” to: Michael Kuchavik, 2626 Tomic Place, Bath PA 18014 by Monday, June 6, 2011.

Last edited:

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had been planning on attending (I went last year, was a blast), but with other obligations the next couple weekends, I've got to take care of some things home this weekend, so I think I'm out. Have fun guys!

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear that your going Charlie. Looks like i'll get to meet Phil and check out his car.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a definite maybe. Where and when are u guys meeting further east on Rte 80?

Oh ... and also ... will I be able to keep up with less than 700 HP?

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a definite maybe. Where and when are u guys meeting further east on Rte 80?

Oh ... and also ... will I be able to keep up with less than 700 HP?

I get on 80w at exit19 so exit 12 is the first good place west of that. The Harley dealer is right at the bottom of the ramp. There's also a Mediterranean Diner sort of in the same parking lot. You should be ok with less than 700hp. We're going to have to take it easy through there that early with not many other cars around. In fact you can ride a 1/4 mile up in the left lane so we can watch for your brake lights...:D

Hope to see you...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mgeorge, PM me where you are in NNJ. im right off 287/23. maybe we can cruise together

flash is likely, just got off the phone with him.

Scott, i can meet you closer to the bridge, maybe right off rt80 in totowa or wayne. or buy me breakfast and i'll meet you at your house :)

keep me posted.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
v10, from that spot on rt80,m are you going out to allentown to meet the other vipers there ? this is north of allentown (easier from rt78 than 80 IMO)

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the route...

Starting in WEST MILFORD, NJ on UNION VALLEY RD go toward ADELAIDE TER
go 0.66 mi

Show Detail Map
Bear on MACOPIN RD(CR-693)
go 5.11 mi

Turn on ECHO LAKE RD(CR-695)
go 2.24 mi

Turn on RT-23 S
go 7.3 mi

Take ramp onto I-287 S toward MORRISTOWN
go 11.21 mi

Take exit #41B/DEL WATER GAP onto I-80 W (Portions toll)
go 49.62 mi

Take exit #304/SNYDERSVILLE (PA-33 S) onto US-209 S
go 6.59 mi

Take ramp onto US-209 S toward LEHIGHTON
go 23.27 mi

Turn on PA-248 E
go 0.74 mi

Turn on STATE RD
go 0.14 mi

b.
Arrive at 770 STATE RD, PARRYVILLE, on the

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mgeorge, i replied. maybe i'll meet city out in rt3/46 and meet you in willowbrook ? then meet charlie (v10) out on rt80. i will keep ya'll posted.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, i can meet you closer to the bridge, maybe right off rt80 in totowa or wayne. or buy me breakfast and i'll meet you at your house :)

keep me posted.

I can also just cruise out 80 and meet you near the rte 23 exit. Where you meeting flash?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
city, meet me on rt23 north at the first exxon gas station you come to on the right. approx 3-4 miles (first traffic light) from rt80 west. how about 715-730 ? then we cruise to willowbrook and meet mgeorge at the old fortunoff's parking lot ?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
city, meet me on rt23 north at the first exxon gas station you come to on the right. approx 3-4 miles (first traffic light) from rt80 west. how about 715-730 ? then we cruise to willowbrook and meet mgeorge at the old fortunoff's parking lot ?

So I guess I'll be leaving the city before dawn? :omg: Do these cars have headlights? LOL

So far, so good. I'm pulling all the Father's Day strings I can find.

Isn't that the Exxon by Packanack Lake Road? Think I met you there before.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunrise is 5:23... Funny... A guy with a new 392 Chally asked me last week if I can actually see at nigh twith my headlights... I said I wasn't sure but at least they put some sort of bubble level in there for something...:rolleyes:

toohot4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunrise is 5:23... Funny... A guy with a new 392 Chally asked me last week if I can actually see at nigh twith my headlights... I said I wasn't sure but at least they put some sort of bubble level in there for something...:rolleyes:

V10enomous......I will be joining you.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still stuck in Cleveland airport. I might have to bail on this.....:(

If I do, I will post here. So as not to leave mgeorge and city hanging.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still in Cleveland. won't be making this one. Not sure what time ill be home and been drinking hard. Won't be in any shape to drive the viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery